Strange theif

Enchanted trees

A boy was hurrying to get out of the big town, his blonde hair was pulled back by the wind as he was running. His stomach hurt and he didn't even dare to look back at the big mob of angry villagers.

He knew that they had weapons of some kind, They yelled and tried to throw things at him. The boy found himself in an open field still with the angry voices of shouting men, wimen and even small children. He was running out of breath as he saw the forbidden forest, he had no choice than to break the most important rule, the only rule that could keep them all safe from whatever is lurking inside of that big area.

He couldn't hear the villagers chasing him anymore, most of them probably got tired of running and the rest didn't dare to enter the forest. He stopped running just to catch his breath. His heart was beating fast but he was used to it. He looked around. The environment he saw was unlike anything he had seen before, the leaves on the trees had the same colour as gold. 

He felt hungry and looked at the bag he had hanging over his shoulder. The bag was anything but empty. And he couldn't help it, to steal. He needed it more than those town folks. The blonde boy took out an apple from the bag, still wondering what could happen in this forest. In the halls of the castle he had seen a map of the forest, he rememberd what he heard a man say. ''They will wait, they are patient. They are lurking in every corner and I promise you that if you ever go into that forest you are doomend" That's what the man had said.

The boy didn't feel doomed at least for now. A rustle was heard from a nearby tree. The blonde boy reached for his knife and looked up at the tree tops. Nothing.

a pearl fell from the sky and landed right in front of him. He bent over to pick it up and took a glance at the trees again. He jumped when he saw a boy in his age sit in a tree looking down at him.

The boy he saw had raven like hair and brown eyes and the palest skin the blonde boy had ever seen. The raven haired boy sat still in the tree with a curious look at the other. The blonde boy rememberd that you could not trust anyone in the forest so he held out his knife.

"Who are you and why are you in that tree?" He asked. The boy in the tree didn't answer he just simply jumped down, and were now facing the blonde haired.

"Don't come any closer"But the boy just looked at him ready to take a step closer."I warn you" He tried again.The raven haired boy took a step closer and the blonde haired closed his eye's. When he opened them he saw the raven haired boy picking up a pink pearl.

' he didn't kill me?' The raven haired boy smiled and now the blonde was confused

"Who are you? What is your name?" He asked and the raven haired  boy looked at him like he asked something bad. 

"Okay? Do you speak my language?" The boy carefully nodded. The blonde realise he still has his knife pointing at the stranger. The raven boy seems to notice it to and slowly backs away.

"Sorry am I scaring you?" He asked "Cause you kind of scared me first" the blonde finished."I should not trust you, but you are unarmed so i'm going to put the knife away" He carefully put the knife on the ground. "Will you speak now?" He asked. The raven haired boy nodded. As young his father had told him to never give his name to strangers but what could this boy possible do?

" My name is Mark, Tuan Mark, and you?"

"Jinyoung P-Park" Jinyoung stutters.

"May I ask why you where in a tree spying on me" Mark asked

"I was just playing with my pearls and then you came and you were panting, what is a human like you doing here anyway?"

"It's a long story" Mark answerd quickly."And what are you doing in this forest?" 

"I live here" Jinyoung said.

"Well you certainly dosn't look like a beast or monster to me, you must be human" Mark said looking at the boy head to toe. He noticed that Jinyoung was wearing a White petticoat and a grey cape with hood over his shoulders. His trousers were a darker shade of blue but he had no shoes.

"I am not a human" Jinyoung said 

"I do not beli-" Jinyoung cut Mark of in his speech about him being right.

"Shh did you hear that?"He asked and looked around worridly "They are coming, they know you are here" Jinyoung speaks "we got to go"

"Who are they and how do I know I can trust you?" Mark asked suspicious.

"It's them or me please we got to go" Jinyoung started running, Mark followed. They ran for awhile. They reached a waterfall Mark watched Jinyoung run into the water and disappeared. Mark did the same. 

"A cave?" Mark had never seen a cave behind a waterful but it did sound quite dreamy in the stories. 

"Are they still after us?" Mark asked 

"I don't know" Jinyoung answered. The cave was big and blue Mark looked around for a bit.

"We can go now they went away" Jinyoung looked at Mark who was ready to get out of the cave. Mark followed Jinyoung who were cutily walking on every big stone he could find. 

"You said you were not human, prove it" Mark said. Jinyoung looked back at Mark."You don't seem dangerous  or bad to me and you look like a human"  'he has an angels voice too' Mark thought."What exactly are you?"

" I'm a-" Jinyoung started "I'm a g-guardian"  He looked down.

"A guardian?"A confused look spread over Marks face. 

"To protect the forest and bring lost people like you home." Jinyoung stated

"Im not going back" Mark said "And I can take care of myself"

"no no no no you can not stay here they are going to find you"Jinyoung panicked " I know a castle on the east side of the forest maybe you can live in there?" 

Mark thought for a moment "maybe" 

As the two went deeper into the forest the world was seen different in the eyes of Mark.

They traveld by foot until they reached a small villages. The houses where trees with windows and doors. Mark watched as Jinyoung knocked on the door. A light purple figure with face and body as human but eye's that was glowing yellow and ears that were as long as their faces. 'Elfs' Mark thought that elfs only lived in fairytales and goodnight stories. He heard Jinyoung speaking a weird language with the elf lady.

"Mark? Come here" Jinyoung said snapping Mark out of his thoughts. "What did you say to them?" He asked 

"I asked if you could borrow a moth" he answerd.

"A moth why?" Mark asked. 

"To ride" Jinyoung said

"Ride a moth Jinyoung I don't know who you are but you must be ins-"Mark shut up when he saw a giant moth coming towards them.

"How do you even ride this thing?" He asked while looking at the moth.

"You say 'Shrie' to fly and 'mond' to land that's all you need to know the moth is going to follow me."Jinyoung said

"Uhm Jinyoung how are you going to show us the way if you don't have a moth?" Mark asked. Jinyoung smiled.

A split second everything went white and suddently Jinyoung had two beautiful brown wings." I told you I'm not human"Jinyoung flew up. Mark nearly fell of the moth as it started to fly after Jinyoung.

They flew for a while. Mark looked down and saw a giant willow tree that glowed. "What is that?" Mark yelled at Jinyoung " It's the enchanted tree. That tree is the source to everything in this forest. It's where I came from "Jinyoung answerd. Mark smiled there was something about Jinyoung that made him smile.

(so we meet again >◇• this was the first chapter it's weird ik

next chapter is probably about them being in the new town where quess who is prince xD have a great day until we meet again)