one

guess who is the player! (hiatus)

I


CL's outfit: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hXvrhO1nrfg/maxresdefault.jpg

Tahyung's outfit: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/cb4cc2ecdb8576c1669798d8555e2100/2fibfsg/9Y5oeoog4/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b2s9zjzyrw8w4o48cww88ko44_640.jpg

 

going to variety show now would be the first for her here in Korea ever since the last time with 2ne1 members. the most heart breaking moment for her when the news about disbandment out from the CEO, and overcoming the break up wasn't easy. but now she is already on her feet again making music and perform as CL the baddest female.

altough debuting in US wasn't as easy as it seems, to finally being able to perform as soloist  here in Korea and making her own name again in music industry is not an easy piece of cake. people know her as a member of a group that was so big inside n outside of the country , so big that they would better not hearing any news of solo acivity but as a group of four. so making steps again knowing many people wouldn't favor her was really big matter. but she is not CL if she chose to give up.

so here she is at the moment at the waiting room with her stylist and makeup artist and ofcourse heer manageer, waiting her name to be called when the show starting. she went to plenty of shows with her members so nervous wouldn't be in her dictionary. but she knows not to make mistakes and aware that people will judge her as a soloist from now on, so minding her words and act should be a must anytime. that being said, CL is ready for the stage.

"the show will start in 15 minutes!"

CL was ready and waiting at the couch while reading the script that's been prepared. her hair stylist checking on her once again not letting any imperfection slip off from her. 

"so this talk show invite more than on guest each episode, i see" she check the time on the phone.

 

menwhile in another room, a group of boys being dolled up for the show. the room as crowded becuse of so many people needed to prepare sven boys to be ready. Bangtan Boys, are waiting in another room not too far from CL's. they are the most popular grup at the moment for their music work and perfect faces. no teenagers wouldn't know about the group and no older women who will deny their pretty handsome appearance. they fild with confident anytime thy speak or walk, even more on stage when they sing and dance. from the older mamber to the youngest, when it's about song that would make female population gone wild and fanboys gone awed, they would do it perfectly.

"hyung i heard anoher guest will be a solo artist" maknae of the group Jungkook said to Jin who is on the phone playing game while the hair stylist fixing his hair.

"uhuh and i heard that would be yeoja. bet you wish she is IU sunbae right" the older boy smirk at the smilling maknae who's heart is fluttering the mention of his idol crush.

"but it's a show that invite artist of the moment you know, so when IU is on her hiatus in music for sure the guest is not her but "that" yeoja"

"you mean "that" yeoja, no way! she's busy in America and since since when did she goes to any shows beside performing?" the leader said to Jhope who's looking at himself in the mirror.

at the mention of the country, a boy of the group staring at his hyung and wondering if that would be true. he wish to see her of course, at close distance. 

"taehyung-ah calm yourself"

"aish suga hyung, what are you talking about?" he turned around and walk to the couch where namjoon is sitting.

"it's all over your face" the leader said.