Movie Night

All Grown Up

Mina hates when Sejeong and Nayoung treat her like a baby. (Well, mostly Sejeong. Nayoung just does whatever Sejeong says because she’s a little when it comes to the shorter girl.) Mina is almost eighteen for Christ’s sake. She should be able to do what she wants without the nitpicking of ‘Mommy Sejeong’. Sejeong says she’s too much of a baby to eat Paprika. Mina eats an entire container of it. Sejeong says Mina is too cute to do a y concept. Mina joins the group with the iest song and wins first place. Sejeong says Mina is too young to date, well Mina will show her. Mina scans the practice room for the perfect target. There’s a lot of attractive girls in the dance teams, but Mina doesn’t seem to fancy any of them. Her eyes land on Sohye, and Mina feels her lips curl upwards in a Cheshire like grin. Sohye is perfect. The girl is absolutely adorable, a puppy in human form, and Mina wouldn’t mind making Sohye her own personal pet.

“Sohye~ah!” Mina calls out, bouncing over to her unsuspecting prey.

“H-Hi Mina.” Sohye stutters, completely flustered by the other girls sudden appearance.

Mina has to fight the urge to smile. Taking Sohye’s innocence is going to be so much fun for her.

“I was wondering if you wanted to come to my room later and watch a movie with me.”

Sohye looks perplexed by Mina’s inquiry.

“I…Uh… Why?”

Mina motions for Sohye to lean in closer. Sohye quirks a brow, but leans in nonetheless.

“Because I like you.” Mina whispers into Sohye’s ear.

Mina offers no other explanation and judging from the slightly confused, slightly blushing Sohye, Mina decides that this is going to be a whole lot more fun than she originally thought.

“Will you come?” Mina asks innocently.

Sohye looks torn, unsure of what Mina means when she says she likes her, but nods slowly.

“Sure. I’ll be there.”

“Great!” Mina grins. “I’ll see you later.”

-

Sohye isn’t really sure why Mina invited her over to watch movies. Sohye doesn’t think she’s ever held a lone conversation with Mina, let alone been with the other girl by herself. Maybe she’ll get lucky and one of Mina’s roommates will be around. Sohye isn’t sure what to do in this situation, but Mina is nice and exceptionally cute, so Sohye thinks ‘why not’?

“Are you going to come in or are you just going to continue to stand there?” Mina asks.

Sohye hadn’t even realized the other girl had opened the door, or that she’d knocked.

“I-I... I’ll come in.” Sohye stutters, gaze locking on the floor as she shuffles into Mina’s room.

Sohye takes a quick look around only to find that it’s only her and Mina in the room.

“Where is everyone?”

“Nayoung and Sejeong Unnie are out on a date I think…I don’t know where the other one went, but it’s just you and me. Is that okay?”

Sohye honestly doesn’t know if it’s okay. Mina seems nice enough, overly friendly, but not threatening. Though Sohye is a little wary as to why Mina decided to hold a movie night with just her when everyone else is out. She shrugs off the little voice in the back of her mind telling her it’s a trap and settles down on Mina’s bed. Mina pulls out a laptop and pops in a movie. Sohye isn’t really interested in the movie, and she starts to feel herself falling asleep.

“Is this boring you?” Mina asks.

Sohye nearly jumps out of her skin. The other girl had been so quiet she’d nearly forgotten about her.

“I-Its not really my type of movie.”

Mina closes the laptop and turns to Sohye.

“What is your type?” Mina asks.

“O-Of movie?”

“No, like your ideal type…” Mina trails off.

“W-What do you mean ideal type? A-Aren’t we going to watch the movie?”

“Come on, you clearly aren’t interested in the movie so lets talk about something else. What’s your ideal type Sohye?”

“I-I don’t know.”

“Everyone has an ideal type.”

“I-I don’t have a person who fits the description.” Sohye mutters.

“So give me the description.” Mina says, more like demands, and Sohye is starting to think that maybe being alone with Mina isn’t the best idea.

“I-I… I like people with bright smiles, pretty voices, and a good sense of humor.”

“So me, you like me.”

“W-What?! I-I didn’t say that.”

“But I fit your description.” Mina says, grinning from ear to ear.

“Well… I guess… b-but a lot of the girls here fit that description.”

“Oh? Like who?”

“Sejeong Unnie.”

Sohye immediately regrets the words as soon as they leave . Mina’s expression goes dark almost instantly, the normally bright and bubbly girl becoming exceptionally terrifying and slightly y? What is Sohye thinking?! Mina pulls herself into Sohye’s lap, arms wrapping loosely around her neck. Sohye thinks she may have a heart attack. Where did the bright and bubbly Mina go?

“What’s so special about Sejeong Unnie, huh?”

“N-Nothing.” Sohye stutters.

“Then why did you say she was your ideal type?”

“I-I don’t know. M-Mina can we please go back to the movie?”

“No. I need to help you.”

“H-Help me?”

“Yes. You have terrible taste in women.”

Sohye goes to refute Mina’s claim, but her rebuttal dies in when the other girl kisses her. Everything about Mina is soft and squishy and tastes like cherries, and Sohye decides Mina is a much better ideal type than Sejeong. One hand lands on Mina’s hips pulling her in closer, while the other tangles itself in her brown locks, tugging gently, eliciting a soft groan from her. Sohye stops and backs up.

“S-Sorry.” Sohye stutters.

“Do it again.” Mina growls.

Sohye feels her entire being heat up at the other girls demanding tone. Who knew Mina could be like this? Mina crashes their lips together again, and Sohye starts to get lost in her frantic kisses. Mina gets bolder, tongue slipping past Sohye’s lips. Just as Mina’s hands slip under Sohye’s shirt there’s a loud, high-pitched scream. Sohye breaks the kiss so fast her head whacks the wall behind her with a sickening thud. She’s definitely going to have a bruise from that. Mina is ripped out of her lap before Sohye even has a chance to process what’s happening.

“Kang Mina!” Sejeong shouts. “What the do you think you’re doing?!”

“Well, Sohye and I were watching a movie.”

“Keyword ‘were’.” Nayoung snickers from the doorway.

“You’re not helping.” Sejeong snaps at her.

Nayoung shrugs. “What’s the big deal? They were just kissing.”

“Do you know what kissing leads to?” Sejeong shrieks.

“God forbid the almost eighteen-year-olds hookup. I mean seriously Sejeong chill, it’s not like either of them can get pregnant. They’re both girls.” Nayoung reasons.

Sohye feels her face starting to burn. She wasn’t planning on having with Mina, but by the look on Mina’s face it would appear that she was planning on it, which just makes Sohye more flustered.

“That’s not the point!” Sejeong yells.

“What is the point?”

“Mina is my baby!”

“Oh my god.” Nayoung groans, pulling Mina from Sejeong’s grasp. “Be free my child.”

Mina returns to Sohye’s side, but Sohye sits completely still, somewhat afraid of Sejeong. Nayoung wraps an arm around Sejeong, and slowly pulls her out the door.

“You two just continue what you were doing, don’t mind us.” Nayoung says.

“Sohye I swear to god if you deflower my baby I will knock you back to last place so fast your head will spin.” Sejeong warns.

With Mina’s hand slowly inching up her thigh Sohye’s head is already spinning.

“So… Do you want to watch the movie… or…”

Sohye turns to Mina with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Mina isn’t the only one who acts innocent.