Final

One more kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung ah.. please don't do this. It's harder for me to leave you this way." I whispered.
"Then... don't leave.. me...... please.." He mumbled as the smell of alcohol he consumed before filled the air.
"You and I both know that's not possible anymore. Please, get off.."
He was reluctant, burying his face into my neck instead. His arms were still tight around my neck and his body on top of mine. He had just crashed into my house merely 10 minutes ago, heading straight to me and pushing me down, wrapping himself around me on the freaking couch while I was halfway through reading a book. I was taken aback and unsure of what was happening till I got a slight hint when he started mumbling soft words into my ear & reeking of alcohol. Yes, we've broken up about a week ago when he told me he had to focus on his career. I was depressed but I tried my best to understand, thus we ended in good terms. However, recently Taehyung has been drinking often and knocking on my door at ungodly hours telling me he regretted breaking us off. We were happy, a relationship was between two thus I had to think for him too, I knew this career was what he wanted and I was willing to let him go so he could have a brighter future, achieving what he wanted. We promised to keep in contact too, not this way, though.
As I was about to yell at him, I realised he had fallen asleep. He looked like an angelic child having to be cradled in my arms to be able to fall asleep.
"I guess,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter