You

The Walk

                                              Jinho is a university student, he chose the lesson Music, he always wanted to be a good and memorable musician. Jinho had always good grades, but he wasn't a nerd, he just studied cause he loved Music. It was morning, Jinho was running to school, he was 10 minutes late, it was raining slightly. He quickly got in the class without knocking, his jacket had fell from his shoulder, his bag was hanging on his forearm, he was breathing heavily and said "I'm sorry Mr.Shinwon" with that he bowed, Mr.Shinwon rolled his eyes and said "Third time in a row to be late in my lesson, but alright sit", as Jinho was walking on his desk, he noticed a guy had his gaze fixed on him, it was the first time Jinho saw him, maybe he was a new student. He sat heavily next Yeo One, during the lesson Yeo One said "We have a new student, his name is Hongseok" , Jinho nodded and said a quick "Hmm alright" , then Mr.Shinwon pointed at Jinho and said "You talk one more time and you're out" Jinho nodded with wide eyes and slightly hit Yeo One's arm. 

                                    The days passed calmly, Jinho didn't really introduced himself to the new student, who was staring at him sometimes. To be honest, Jinho found him really cute, and he kinda wanted to talk to him, but felt akward. He was sitting on the cafeteria, when his friends Yeo One and Kino, were discussing about Hongseok, Jinho was eating silently, he was just listening to them, Yeo One said "I heard he's gay" , Kino's eyes widen and said "Really?Who said that?" , Yeo One smiled and said "Some students said so and look at him, it's kinda obvious" , Kino looked at Hongseok who was eating alone in a table and said "Hmm kinda" , Jinho exhale angrily and said "Stop gossiping!" , Kino smiled, while Yeo One shrugged. The bell rang, Jinho went quickly in the class while Yeo One and Kino were talking with E'Dawn and Wooseok, when he got in he saw Hongseok sitting at his desk, two students behind him were laughing, while one other was in front of him laughing at him and calling him gay. Hongseok was sitting emotionless, his hands on his thighs and his head bowed down, this made Jinho extremely mad, he approached them and said "Yah! What's your problem?! Does it affect you if he's gay, huh?!" , the guys looked at him and left Hongseok alone. Hongseok raised his head to thank him, but suddenly Mr.Shinwon came in,he exhaled and said "You're so troublesome Jinho" , Jinho leaned his head on the side and pressed his lips together. The school finished, Yeo One and Kino goodbyed him and left, as Jinho was walking alone, he heard behind him someone calling his name, when he turned he saw Hongseok, he stood in front of him, he bowed and said "Thank you for helping me today Jinho hyung" , Jinho smiled and said "No problem. Don't let anyone laugh at you, alright?!", Hongseok bowed his head slightly and said "I'm Yang Hongseok, the new student" , Jinho smiled fully and said "I know you. I'm Jo Jinho. Nice to meet you" , Hongseok seemed like he wanted to do something but was hesitating, Jinho raised his eyebrows waiting,but Hongseok's last choice was hesitation and said a quick "Good bye" and left.

                                Hongseok was always greeting Jinho since that day, Yeo One and Kino felt weird, once Kino asked "Jinho hyung, did you know Hongseok is gay?" , Jinho said loudly in full of anger "And so what?! Does he hurt you or any of you?! He's being himself! It's his life, he does whatever he wants as long as it doesn't affect any of you!", Yeo One and Kino were in shock because of Jinho's reaction, they only slightly nodded, Jinho rolled his eyes and left. He quickly went in the yard and sat in a bench looking down and thinking, suddenly he heard a serious voice "Why are you alone?", Jinho looked in curiosity, it was Hongseok, he sat next to him, Jinho shook his head, he looked down on the side with his eyes and said "Nothing", Hongseok chuckled, he said "Don't think that I spy you, but I saw the argue with your friends. It's true, I'm gay and.....from what I understand, you're gay too, right?!" , Jinho looked down, then at Hongseok, he nodded and said "Yes, I am", Hongseok chuckled, he nodded and said "Thanks for your trust", Jinho smirked and tied his arm around Hongseok's neck , when he looked at him he had blushed, which made Jinho giggle.

                             Hongseok suggested to Jinho to hang out at Saturday, which Jinho happily accepted. When he got in the class, Kino and Yeo One said in apology "Sorry Jinho hyung, we have no problem with gay people, it....oh sorry hyung, don't be mad" , Kino raised his head in the last sentence of Yeon One's and nodded, Jinho shook his head, he slightly hit them, but then hugged them and told them not to be mean to anyone. It was Saturday, Jinho showered, he got dressed nicely, he fixed his hair, brushed his teeth and lastly he put perfume on him and left to meet Hongseok. They sat on a park, drinking coffee, Hongseok was asking questions to get to know him so did Jinho, Jinho found him his type, he liked the calm and caring character of Hongseok. Some minutes later, when they sat silently, a puppy jumped on Hongseok's legs, making him make a small scream, this made Jinho laugh and play with the puppy on Hongseok's thighs, Hongseok did a quick smirk, then he slightly caressed the puppy's head, suddenly a voice was heard, when they looked they saw a guy, he took the puppy, he bowed and said "I'm really sorry" , Hongseok just nodded, while Jinho said with a big smile "It's alright", the guy said "I'm Hui" , Jinho introduced both of them, then Hui hopped his eyebrows two times and said "Date?Good" with that he winked playfully and left them alone, making both of them blush. During the date, Hongseok bought him ice cream, then they both sat on the lake side looking at the lake, when it became darker, Hongseok walked Jinho home, suddenly he stopped catching Jinho's attention, when he looked he saw that Hongseok bought him a rose. Hongseok bowed his head and said "This is for you Jinho" , Jinho smiled, he accepted the rose, he hugged him tightly and said "Thank you Hongseokie" . When they arrived outside Jinho's house, Jinho looked at him and said "See you at school" , Hongseok looked at him in the eyes, he approached him and caressed his cheek, slowly going close to Jinho's face, when he was to close he looked what Jinho would do, he saw that he did nothing so he kissed him. When they broke the kiss, Hongseok had his hand still on Jinho's cheek, while Jinho was still looking at Hongseok's lips, Hongseok said in low voice "Good night" , Jinho nodded, they looked in each others eyes for a moment, then Hongseok left. In the school, Yeo One and Kino were talking, but their talk was cut when they saw Hongseok and Jinho coming in the class while holding hands, Kino smirked and said "You two are...together?" , Jinho nodded and said "I hope you accept it" , Kino nodded and said simply "Cool, I knew that you were gay Jinho hyung, so no problem" , Yeo One's mouth was hanging, he closed it and said "I will accept you as you are", Jinho smiled, he turned to kiss Hongseok, then they both heard 'Ew' from the other two, making him and his boyfriend laugh.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      THE END.

                        

sorry I didn't put the other members, I tried to put most of them <3