AoA, but with Memes

Angel's Meme

With much gusto, Yuna slammed her brush down on her vanity.

“This is it, Seo Yuna.” The singer gave herself a hard stare in the mirror. “Today is going to be the day you comeback as a proper musician, but not just any musician, a y one. You’re going to get out there, and slay people with your iness and mad vocals, and the world will know AoA!”

Yuna stood and stomped out of her room, slamming the door open into the chaos of her roommates.

“RULES OF NATURE!!!”

Metal music blared from the speakers on the sofa as Chanmi sliced downward onto Seolhyun with a unicycle. The most popular member grunted beneath the maknae’s power, but threw it back with relative ease. Seolhyun hopped forward, brandishing a long, wooden rod from the sleeve of her baby blue blouse. She jabbed at Chanmi, who slashed it away with her unicycle before hopping onto it with ease. The younger pedaled, but didn’t move, grinding the gears against the apartment floor before releasing the charged up power.

“DAT BOI COMING WITH A FIST!”

Chanmi charged forward with a clenched hand stretched out, lancing anyone who came into contact with her. Seolhyun dodged out of the way and stuck her rod into the one of the unicycle’s spokes, causing Chanmi to fall forward onto the sofa. The queen pulled her rod close to her face, brining attention to the words written onto it.

“You cannot defeat the might of the Bee Movie script,” Seolhyun proclaimed. “Especially when for every, ‘bee’, the words become AoA lyrics, and for every, ‘hey’, it returns to the script and it continues like so.”

Yuna returned to her room to pick up the teddy bears on her bed. She returned to the living room and threw two teddy bears with one swing. They both hit their marks, as the younger members gasped in pain.

“It’s time to stop!” Yuna picked up two more teddy bears from the stack in her arm and aimed it at the maknae line. “If I catch anymore dank memes in this dorm, I swear to Chin Chin, I will-!”

They all heard the bass boosted track coming from the only other person in the dorm. Yuna was angered, such so that she threw one of her teddy bears through a wall, creating a hole into Choa’s room. Everyone gasped when the hole let loose a roar of music through, but even more so that the teddy was on fire after it broke the wall. They all heard the solid thud of the bear and froze.

“TRY ME !”

Choa stomped out through the door of her room to the tune of, “WELL, THE YEAR’S START COMING AND THEY DON’T STOP COMING.” Her skin was green, and her outfit consisted of a long-sleeved tan tunic, a brown vest, a leather rope tied around her waist, and matching tights and shoes. Chanmi began cowering behind the sofa.

“Who dares enter my SWAMP?!” The three girls experienced RIP headphones and heart attacks as Choa’s voice ramped up in volume and distorted to a loud degree. “AN OGRE-!”

A sharp crack pierced the air, followed the screech of an air horn. The sound caused Choa to fly into her room. She seemed to fall in slow mo, as if the world paced back its clockto allow this magnificent moment to happen. The sniper from the doorway moved to the living room, shouldering her rifle as she played the smallest violin in her hand.

“MMM, WHATCHA SAAAAAAY?!”

Seolhyun jumped for joy as she ran to her savior. She hugged the tiny rapper, wrapping her arms around her petite body and the .50 Cal in the leader’s hand. Seolhyun kissed her cheek, nuzzling her face against the pixelated shades, intoxicating herself in the Dorito blunt’s second-hand smoke.

“All in a FAZE’s work,” Jimin said gruffly. “Now hand me my energy drink- “

“MMM, WHATCHA SAY?!”

Jimin fell forward, a rubber bullet bouncing off of her back. She knelt on all fours, trying to stand, but another set bullets sprayed to her back, causing her to fall in pain. The dorm exploded as the inhabitants jumped wildly, their lungs expelling screams of excitement at the gunners at their doorway. The speaker played out the sound of a cashier, before exploding a fearsome bass from a fiery mixtape. The speaker began catching on fire, and so did the sofa it sat on.

“I am the one,” Mina proclaimed as she held her rifle down. “The bravest Kwon, don’t need a gun to get respect from off the streets.”

“Get rekt, get no-scoped,” Hyejeong commanded as she shouldered her rifle ily. “Happy feet, wombo combo, am I right, roomie?”

The 93-line high-fived each other causing the speaker to jump as the song changed zipped into heavy dubstep. They pulled out their pixelated shades and placed it on their nose, the pixels floating once they let go of it. They then pulled out separate wraps of weed and stuck it between their teeth. They both pulled out a lighter and ignited the tip of each others blunts.

“Smoke weed every day,” Hyejeong said. “Thug life, on the 4/20 360.”

“Exactly.” Mina toasted her lighter with Hyejeong. “Get lit, fam.”

But as the three scrubs ran away from the two edgelords, little did they know that there was somthing lurking in the shadows. In the corners of their ceilings, stay a watchful eye beneath a triangle of shadow. The eyes watched it all, revelling in the madness they have made. They closed, and they were never seen again.

And no one saw a thing.