Prologue

My Girlfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue

Mina was never the brightest person, but it didn’t take much brainpower to figure out that her relationship with Jeongyeon was not perfect. She fought with her older girlfriend almost every day; which were usually caused by Jeongyeon’s possessiveness. Jeongyeon gets jealous very easily and before, Mina thought that it was cute. But now, it was anything but cute. 

 

“I don’t want you hanging around with her. She likes you. I know it. I ing know it.” Mina rolled her eyes, her fingers running through her hair as she sighed. Here we go again. Jeongyeon’s knuckles turned white as she gripped the steering wheel and Mina worried that it might break. 

 

Mina took a deep breath and thought to herself, 'Breathe in, breathe out.'

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that Momo is just a friend? She’s new to the university and I was just helping her out.” She sighed.

 

Jeongyeon chuckled dryly, her eyes looking as if she wanted to kill the car that was in front of them. “I know flirting when I see it, Mina. And that girl is definitely trying to get into your pants.”

 

Mina scoffed, looking away from the window and turning her body towards Jeongyeon. How could she think so lowly of her and Momo? 

 

“I’ll have you know that Momo has a girlfriend, and so do I. I love you and I don’t have eyes for anybody but you, you jerk," Mina frowned She hated fighting with Jeongyeon. All she wants is for the two to go back to the way things used to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter