New School, New Life

All Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I have to explain what kind of guy I am, I would say that I'm anti-social. Well I do have a few friends around who I'm pretty much my sassy self but if you put me in a middle of a crowd I would my pants. That being said I also hate to meet new people. When I fist went to my new school in the US I had a really hard time getting along with the students there. It was hell. And when I'm finally getting along with the people there, my parents had to drop me off a somewhere else. 

So that why now I'm standing infront of a huge gate wearing a brand new uniform getting ready to enter a hell called, M International High School. Everyone that I basically know said it was a nice school. In the outskirts of The city but not that far from my home. This school also being the biggest one that I have ever saw in my whole 16 years of living. 

"YA!!! Do you have a death wish or something. The bells gonna ring." Someone screamed into my ears and started me pulling me towards the building. "The gatekeepers gonna kill you if you don't hurry up. " that being said by some other guy also running inside. If I wasn't werided out by the first statement I was now. Plus the crowd of students running inside left me even more speechless. 

"Safe. " was the last thing I heard before I almost got crushed by the students rushing inside. Then before I could stand up the bell rand and everyone went to there own classroom. 

"Where us the Principal office. " I tried askin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter