Final

Keep Calm Like Mina

 

Inside the Myoui's mansion there is a girl named Mina, Mina is a calm woman that her friends are getting frustrated because of this. Every move, every talk and words that came out of is calm and elegant.

Well after 11 years of training ballet she learned to be calm, and learned to have an elegant move, and due to a long training mina applied it in different situations.

 

 

*Mina in Idol Athletic Championship*

Everyone is getting ready, you can see different kinds of girl and boy groups, there's BTS, Red Velvet, VIXX, Gfriend, Apink, and such.Of course Twice is also there.

In the start of this sports show every team has to walk all over the gymnasium to greet the fans, you can see all the stars waving, smiling or mouthing sweet words to the fans, but then when there's a certain girl who keeps spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and shi*t

"Mina what the are you doing?!" Jungyeon half shouted

"What I'm just streching in advance" Mina innocently answered

"What the heck you call that streching?, your head nearly turned 360° because your always spinning!, mina just please just walk you can strech when we finish this walk"

And mina obeyed jungyeon but then,

"Ok minari when i said walk, i didn't mean Catwalk just walk casually" now jungyeon is frustrated.

Mina just walk casually but elegantly just like the white queen in Alice in Wonderland, on the other hand there's sana who's flirting with eunha like there's no tommorow, throwing pick up lines here and there

"Eunha am I already in heaven?" Sana asked 

"Why?"

"Because I just saw the most beautiful angel here in front of me" sana said with a smug face

Eunha's now blushing but then she had to go to her group so she bid goodbye to sana. Sana frown but then saw her next target, Dahyun who's listening all the time saw sana turned to her,

"Dahyun ah, am I already in heaven?" Sana sweetly asked

"No unnie" Dahyun nochantly answered her.

 

 

*******

Mina house got burned once, she was cooking that time and decided to check her sns first, so she left the kitchen and went to the living room. While checking her sns she decided to invite Momo since she's cooking a food, when thers's food there's Momo, when there's Momo there's food simple.

Mina texted momo

Mina: momoring~ come at my house I'm cooking jokbal today!

Momo: Really?

Mina :yes, and the jokbal's really elegant, the ahjumma told me that the pig was a former ballet dancer before her owner decided to sell her because he needed some money, so in the end the pig died and cut into pieces and i feel so lucky to have those elegant pig trotters!

Momo: Mina what the are you talking about? Nevermind i'll be there in 5 mins.

~~~

Momo arrived in mina's house and smells something burning.

"Mina what's that smell?"

Momo asked mina who's busy dancing ballet she thought she could offer the pig some dance number for dying, momo just stood there facepalming herself.

The kitchen's now on fire and mina is still not done with her dance number while momo is trying everything to keep the fire from spreading through mina's house.

Just when momo cannot do it anymore, she's tired and exhausted mina go to the kitchen and got shock from what's happening

"Oh.. My house is on fire......"

"Your house is on fire!!mina!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! I've been telling that to you since I came in here but you said that you should finish your offering for the jokbal first because the pig is truly an amazing ballet dancer that's why you should give her an honorable ballet dance!"

Momo's out of breath due to her explosion, who wouldn't? When your friends house is on fire and you just see your friend offering a ballet dance to an elegant pig trotter?.

"Don't worry momo I'll call 911 now.... Wait why didn't you call 911 instead of tiring yourself out?

Now that hit momo's head, why momo? Just why?

*Damn why did I didn't think of that , stupid* momo thought

" Yah mina! Now is not the time for asking me call 911 now!"

The whole time momo thinks about her stupid action for a good 10 mins mina just stood there calmly watching momo think about her stupidity as if her house is not burning.

Mina called 911 and problem solved!

 

 

 

******

There was a time mina met a robber on the streets,

"Give me your money if you don't want to get stabbed" the robber said.

Mina the elegant girl that she is did not flinch at all she just leaned on the robber's embrace as if she's performing a love story ballet.

"Would you accept me if i give you all you want?" Mina started crying elegantly and calmly

"What?" The robber was confused

"Would you be contented if you get what you want?

" Would you take care of my heart when i give it to you?"

"Would you buy dog food for my dog Rei if you get what you want from me?"

"Would you accept me if i always dance ballet for every 1 hour?"

 

*what the heck is this?* the robber thought

Just then after 15 mins of doing s mina maintain het calm posture and gave her money, cellphones and etc. to the robber and asked if he already ate dinner, when the robber said no simpathy strikes her

"Oh~ what a poor man, here take this check go buy some dinner and your always welcome if you want take two i'll give money ok dear~?"  

And mina just walk away elegantly spinning here and there jumping and sh*t

 

 

The end.