Final.

Your Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she was walking hand in hand with his group mate. It could have been him if he became honest with his feelings, if he never gave up immediately. His body tensed up a bit when he realized she was just a few steps away from him. There she was wearing a red trench coat over her white blouse and black pants; she could look like a model even if with such simple clothes, another thing why he fell for her a long time ago.

“Hyung,” Chansung gave him a hug, while she was there standing awkwardly. He glanced at her and received a small smile from the girl who made him lose his mind.

“Chansung, what took you so long?” Taecyeon came out from the kitchen holding a cake, he stared at the beauty beside his group mate and turned to look at Nichkhun. He noticed his best friend tensed up, he needed to drag him out for awhile.

“Khun, Wooyoung needs help with the wines. Go and help him,” Nichkhun silently thanked Taecyeon and went to the kitchen.

“I did not expect that Victoria noona is the girl, you’ve been telling us, Chansung,” he chuckled and looked at the couple.

“It is because you’re always busy with your own schedules, hyung. That’s why you never realized it was her,” Chansung laughed and glanced at his girlfriend.

“Yeah, you’re right. I will now go the kitchen and check the food, okay?” Taecyeon excused himself and left Chansung and Victoria alone. Chansung let out a deep sigh and looked at Victoria.

“Noona, what do you plan now? We already made them think we’re together and came here. How would you approach, Khun hyung? He seems too out of his mind,” she looked at her partner in “Operation get Khun back”.

“I don’t know, I never expected Khun to go inside the kitchen. Now, I regret not asking help from the other members,” she almost tripped because of her nervousness.

“What if you just talk to him after the dinner? Once, everyone’s drinking. Khun hyung usually goes out a lot if it’s the drinking session,” the younger suggested; Victoria stopped her tracks and checked the necklace she is wearing.

“Do you think I could get him back Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter