The Start

Jealous
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Start of the Jealousy 

It was a usual day for CNBLUE. Well, except for our adorable Kang Minhyuk. While everyone was chit-chatting, laughing, telling jokes and he was just glaring at our innocent maknae; Seohyun. 

 

And I'm very sure if glares can kill maybe our precious maknae melted minutes ago.

 

And yes! You heard it right, he was glaring at her all day. Not even knowing the reason why. He makes sure that no one notice what he was doing. Except for Jungshin who has a sharp eyes.

 

"Hey Minhyuk! You have a problem?" His band member with a long legs asked him. 

 

"None" He replied but still can't get his eyes off over Seohyun. He continuously glared at her. Still not knowing the reason why.

 

"Yah! Look at me" Jungshin exclaimed while shaking Minhyuk's shoulder. The latter obeyed Jungshin then he faced him, at this moment Jungshin looks like he's the older one.

 

"Are you jealous of Seohyun because she's getting all of  Yonghwa's attention?" And then realization hits him. He actually never think about that. And ofcourse he was not Jealous, he just really miss Yonghwa. The way Yonghwa hugs him, the way he always sings for him, the way YongHwa comforts him everytime there's a storm or thunder. The way he kisses his lips before going to be-- wait what? 

 

Just then the every night sceneries immiediatley pops into his head, his cheeks turns red and quickly looked into

Please log in to read the full chapter