Chapter 25 (ACTUAL FINAL CHAPTER)

Oppa's Famous now?? WTF?!

(so i thought about it and decided the ending . so here is the actual last chapter. please tell me what you think. And when i write the date story ii may put it as a new story entirley but i will make sure the link is posted in here. so enjoy.)

 

"I thought you weren't going to be back for a few more days..." I say, nervously looking up.

The conference had ended and the flashing of cameras had seized.  

Jonghyun smiled.

“That would be my fault.” Oppa said.

I looked up at him and tilted my head in confusion.

“What do you mean?”

“Well… I went to the dorm you’re staying at the other day… I originally wanted to talk to you about something but when I got there you were in the shower. Your friend told me about your… crazy night…”

I blushed at the embarrassing idea that my Oppa knew I got wasted on soju.

“I had originally planned on asking you how much you like Jonghyun...” I blushed even harder.

“…your friend had told me what you said the night before…and so I asked her… to ask you… why… and…”

I thought back to the conversation I had after getting out of the shower with Soo Yeon and to how I kept on getting the feeling that she was looking at something behind me.

“Wait… so you were there?! She was looking at you?”

He nodded.

“Aish….” I hid my face trying to remember exactly what I had said to her.

“I didn’t want you to think you needed to tell the world that it was your fault just because you didn’t want to burden us, or Jonghyun. As the leader and your older brother I knew how much you both were suffering because of Jonghyun’s mistake. I didn’t want it to continue. But I had to find out how much you actually like him before I tried to do anything. Once I figured that out, I knew how much Jonghyun likes you so all I had to do was get Manager Hyun to give the OK so that Jonghyun could come home early.”

“R-really?” I asked in shock.

He nodded and then looked at Jonghyun, “It’s your turn.”

I looked at Jonghyun who smiled.

“Sang Hee… I’m really sorry. I screwed up big time… can we please start over again? I promise I won’t get jealous and I won’t screw it up this time…”

I grabbed him in a big hug, “Of course! A thousand times yes.”

 

 

Kevin’s POV

I watched her hug him and I couldn’t help but feel jealous. I guess I did have feelings for her.

But I can’t force her to like me. She likes him. And I can handle that.

 

I stepped outside and headed for my car when I felt a tap on the shoulder.

I turned around and saw Minho standing there.

“Yeah? What is it?” I asked.

“You like her too don’t you?”  This man always surprises me. He talks so calmly with a deep voice. I would say it seemed like he was emotionless but I knew better than that. He had emotion; he just doesn’t put it out there on the spot for everyone to see. But you can tell it’s there.

 I smiled, “Yeah… I guess I do, huh?” I let out a chuckle and looked up.

“At first I never actually intended to like her. It was… sort of a game…but then I found myself in love… And, honestly… I felt like I could have made her mine… part of me still wants to try...” he glared at me.

“But I know that I would never win. So I won’t try. She likes him. I get that. So instead, I’ll just be a shoulder she can cry on and a friend. Jonghyun sure is a lucky guy. However… If he does hurt her again, it may be me whose will be the one yelling at him.”

He smiled, “I think we all might be doing that.” We shared a laugh.

“ Well Minho, I should go now.”

“Ok. Good Bye.”

 

“Wait! Kevin!” I heard Sang Hee yell. She and Jonghyun were both running out towards me.

She grabbed me in a hug. It was a different kind of hug than the one she gave Jonghyun earlier but it still felt good.

“Thanks for coming and helping me out today. And for all the other times.” She said pulling away.

I smiled, “It was nothing, you can always give me a call if you need anything or want to hang out, I’m sure the guys will want to see you some time too.”

I turned to Jonghyun, “And congrats. To both of you.”

“Thanks….” And then Jonghyun bowed. I looked at him in shock.

“I’m sorry Kevin for the misunderstanding… I really am. I was an idiot. But I know better now. And also… thank you for being there for her when I made her suffer. ”

I wanted to tell him that he did have a reason to be jealous. That I do like her. But that would only complicate things for them. I didn’t want to do that to her. Jonghyun was a good person. I didn’t want to do that to him either.

“It’s alright. It was nothing major. Just a misunderstanding. Just… promise me that you’ll take really good care of her. And don’t hurt her anymore.”

He stood up straight and looked at her and smiled.

“I promise. Don’t worry. “

I smiled at them all as the others joined them and when I smiled at Minho I was surprised to see his very emotion filled smile.

I waved and headed for my car.

 

 

Sang Hee’s POV

I smiled at Jonghyun and then felt small arms wrap around me.

“Noona! You haven’t given me a hug today!”

I smiled and ruffled Taemin’s hair, “Sorry Minnie.”

“We should have dinner together. You could invite Soo Yeon too.” Oppa said.

“Yeah, sounds like a great idea.”

Just then Jonghyun’s phone went off.

He took it out of his pocket and his head fell.

“Crap…”  he slowly answered it and held it away from his ear.

“JONGHYUN! WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE YOU COULD LEAVE ME HERE TO FINISH ALL THIS WORK?! WHAT AM I TO YOU?! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME DO MORE THAN YOU! I’M NOT YOUR SECRETARY YOU KNOW! FIRST OF ALL I LOOK HELL BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SECRETARY HAS EVER DRESSED IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE AND SECONDLY I’M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO ALL YOUR WORK!”

Everyone could hear Key. And I had to hold back my laughter.

“Kibummie… I’m sorry… this was just really important…”

“DON”T KIBUMMIE ME! YOU MAY HAVE AN ADORABLE FACE BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU GET TO DUMB YOUR WORK ON ME! EXPECT NO FOOD FROM ME FOR A WEEK AND YOU’LL HAVE TO IRON YOUR OWN CLOTHS AND DO EVERYTHING I DO FOR YOU FOR A WEEK! GOT IT MISTER?!”

He looked at me. He saw how much this made me happy and just sighed.

“Ok Umma… I’m sorry…”

“Yeah, you better be! Did you at least clear everything up with Sang Hee?”

He smiled and I blushed a little.

“Yeah, I did.”

“Good. If you didn’t then I would have beat you. I have to go now. So I can finish YOUR work.” He quickly hung up and all of us burst into laughter.

“Hyung this is your fault…” he whined to Oppa.

”Sorry, I had to do what’s best for my sister.”

After that we all headed to their place. I called Soo Yeon and Oppa begged me to make chicken.