I Want You

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grabbing his shirt that was tossed besides the bed, he put it over his head and searched for his pants. "Where are you going? We just started having fun." He heard the girl's shrilly voice telling him. He looked at her, and not a speck of shame on her face. Her blond and brown hair messed up with a morning look and and crooked smile was plastered on her face waiting for his answer, for him to undress, and join her in bed. "Sorry love, I only do one person once. I don't like repeats. You were pretty good though." He winked at her and walked coolly to the door. "You're welcome back anytime here sugar. Just in case you change your mind, I'll be waiting." She gave him a seductive wink which had no effect on him. "No need. My mind's made up." And with that he left her cold in the large queen bed and allowed her boyfrined to enter.

"HyungWon ah, it's not what it looks like I swear! I can explain!"

He snickered, "Hope he dumps her."

Taking out his phone he dialed his wingman. "Jimin hyung can you come pick me up? SeJong Hotel. I'm at the front. Oh just the usual. A good never hurt nobody. You coming or not?"

JungKook leaned against the pole that held South Korea's flag so high and mighty. Taking out a lollipop, he popped it in his mouth and savored the flavour. Finally Jimin's red Ferrari drove up and he got in without buckling up. "Got a smoke hyung?"

Jimin nodded and handed him a cigarette and a lighter. Inhaling the smoke, it felt good. "How was she?" Jimin asked him. He shrugged. "She was okay, a bit feisty, but way too clingy. Not my type. had a boyfriend and still had the guts to want to do me again. Luckily he came in."

"He came in and saw you two?" He shook his head. "Nah, I was the one that called him. If I knew earlier, never would have done her in the first place. Where you driving to?" He asked not recognizing the street. "School. My mom's threatening to take away my car if I dont go to school and get at least a C."

JungKook groaned louldy. "Take me home first then. Got a major headache and you know I hate school. Rarely go." Jimin shooked his head. "Sorry Kook, your mom asked me. She'll tell my mom I didn't go to school then I'll get my baby taken away. Can't risk that. Do it for me bro?"

Again he groaned. "Whatever. what about the other guys?" Without looking Jimin said, "Already there."

Suspicious. "Why? They're always late. What's with today?"

"New students today. You know nothing ever happens at our school, even if a teacher was absent it be huge news. This is the biggest news yet." "You guys are pathetic." Jungkook told him. 

Jimin parked the car in front of the school gate, locked it, him and Jungkook walked confidently as girls drooled over them. As always. "Jungkookie! I made you chocolates, it holds my love for you!" A girl came up and offered him a pretty wrapped box tied with a white ribbon. She lowered her face, embarrased, shy, and incredibly red. 

He chuckled then grab the box, the girl looked up high with hope, but it was soon crushed as he threw it on the ground and stomped on it. "Get away from me." Jimin looked at him like he was crazy. "Dude you threw away perfectly good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter