「 ✚ cheatsheet

「 ✚ IDOL GENERATION ━ starting from the bottom (apply open)
TnmV6KC.gif
  obligatory non-official contracts
   THE CHEAT SHEET...
just to summarise, this story revolves around nine girls trying to break in together to the kpop industry as a group despite not having a company backing them or anything at all but a ty apartment and some mid-tear laptop recording mics - they're not exactly flying high with the experience front - before they give up to pursue their back-up plans much like a last call for their idol dreams. this story will take place at the start of 2016 and will progress from there for the year of the girl's lives.

FACE CLAIMS  my preference is for y'all to use either idols, youtubers, models or actresses. match your face-claim's ethnicity to your character's ethnicity please (e.g. don't use momo for a chinese character because she's japanese / don't use tzuyu for a korean character because she's taiwanese / don't use nana for a chinese character because she's korean - you get the picture) and i'd prefer it if your face-claims were all just incase there's any murky waters with adult content. i'm partial to model face-claims or newly debuted idols but it really won't have any bearing on how much your character is likely to be chosen. 

LOVE INTERESTS love interests are completely optional! you're free to have idols/actors/actressess (male or female, i'd actually die to see a female love interest to switch it up guys) or you're free to have ocs for your love interest (though if you do use an oc, please put (oc) or something along those lines after their name in the app').  be realistic with your character's relationship/meeting if you're using someone that's famous already seeing as the girls are essentially nobodies currently and don't have any huge connections to the industry. if you don't want to have a love interest, just delete that section of the app! 

AGES i'd prefer if characters were with a maximum of 26 because it makes the most sense with their situation with living alone etc. keep in mind that this story begins at the start of 2016 so be careful of that when giving their birth date!

TALENT / POSITION  there are no specific positions in the group but instead girls can just specialise in one or two skills (match your 'talent twin' to these) but keep in mind that they don't have to be singing/dancing/rapping etc. they can want to be stylists, managers, make-up artists, producers for the other girls to switch it up. 

QUESTIONS  feel free to throw any questions my way if you have any queries about the story/app.

TAKEN  jennie kim (subject to change) as a face-claim, james lee as a love interest. kim sohyang as a talent twin.