When Jimin first said he likes you

BTS Imagines

You were busy cleaning up your room, when your phone suddenly rang. You looked for your phone which is placed at your nightstand. The caller ID showed "Chim Chim Oppa". You were really excited.

"Hello, oppa." You greeted him happily.

"Hello y/n." He greeted you in the same happy tone.

"Why do you sound so happy?" You asked while fixing the bed cover.

"I'm in front of your apartment now." He said.

"Huh? In front of my apartment?" You asked him confusedly. The moment after, you heard the bell rang.

"Open the door now. Hurry up, it's cold outside." Jimin stated a bit impatient.

 

Without replying, you ran to your front door and found Jimin with a red cheek. You let him in. Seoul was surely really cold at that moment. You looked at Jimin with wonder. He brought a lot of food along with him.

"What are you doing, oppa?" You asked him again after helping him putting the food at the kitchen island.

"I want to sleepover here." He grinned widely. You widened your eyes.

"What? What are you talking about? No, absolutely not." You declined him without thinking twice.

"Oh come on, it's been a long time since I sleepover here." He begged you.

 

No. You absolutely hated the idea Jimin sleepover at your apartment. That's because both of you didn't have any close relationship. You even wondered if both of you were still bestfriend because he was just so busy with his job. You also didn't want your old feeling to get back to you again. And of course, by having him around it would make all your attempt to forget him going to waste.

"No, you can't, oppa. Don't you have schedule tomorrow?" You asked him.

"Nope, I got holiday for three days and that's why I want to sleepover here." You exhaled deeply hearing the reason. This was really not a good idea.

"Please, please." He showed his natural aegyo to you and it made everything harder.

"Oppa, don't try that on me." You said. Being persistent as always, you finally gave up on him. "Fine." You said. He exclaimed happily.

 

It was seven pm and both of you ate dinner that Jimin brought for both of you. While eating, Jimin kept showing his aegyo to you. You were even confused as why he did that. But, you just stayed cool and ate without really talking. Finally, it was time to wash the dishes. You guys played rock, paper, and scissors to decide who washed the dishes.

"Rock, paper, and scissors." Jimin said. You were scissors while Jimin was paper.

"Ha, you lost, oppa. Now go wash the dishes. Don't be lazy." You sticked your tongue out at him.

"Aish. You'll pay for this." He said while heading to the sink. You watched him washing the dishes while humming to his song "Lie". You don't have the heart to see him getting tired after all the schedules he had, so you decided to help him.

 

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked you when you helped him washed the dishes.

"I'm helping you." You said easily.

"No, you can't. I lost so I have to wash this." He said while preventing you to wash further.

"Oppa, you're doing it too slow and I don't like seeing that." You lied. You actually didn't want him to get more tired than he already was.

"Lier." You could hear him murmured, but you just ignored it and helped him.

 

Finally, both of you washed the dishes together. The clock showed 9.30 pm already. Wow, surely both of you took a long time to eat. You were tired because all you did today was cleaning up your apartment.

"Oppa, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep now." You said to him. You were heading to your bedroom while he was following you behind.

"What are you doing, oppa?" You asked him while lifting one of your eyebrow.

"I want to sleep too." He said easily and walked past you to your bedroom.

"Okay, we're not sleeping together." You said to him. But, he ignored you and laid on your bed.

"Oppa, why are you so stubborn today?" You asked and laid next to him.

"Am not." He replied.

"You are." And he didn't reply to you anymore.

You were afraid to look at his face at first, but then you decided to do it. You looked up and saw a peaceful face in front of you. You smiled seeing Jimin up close like this. It really had been a long time. You touched his face lightly and smiled again.

 

"Like what you are seeing?" He suddenly spoke while still closing his eyes. You hurriedly pulled your hand, but he held it.

"Don't move your hand. I like it when you touch my face." You couldn't help but blushing.

"You're so pretty when you are blushing you know." He said.

"Oh, so I'm just pretty when I blush. The other time I'm not." You said and pulled your hand that he was holding.

"Aish, I don't mean it like that." And you giggled silently seeing his reaction. He looked at you and saw you giggle silently. He then tickled you.

"Aaa, oppa stop. Don't do it. I promise I won't do it again." You said while struggling to get out of his reach. Finally, he stopped. After calming both of your breath, you talked to him again.

 

"So, tell me why are you being like this today, Park Jimin?" You asked him. Both of you were now facing each other.

"Being like what? I'm usually like this." He said.

"Don't lie. You've been acting weird since afternoon."

"I just, I don't know." He said while looking up to the ceiling.

"Just tell me what happened, oppa. Maybe I could help." You held his hand accidently. When you tried to pull away, he tightened his hold.

 

"So, there's this girl that I've been friended for quite a long time already and I realized that lately we've became further from each other." Okay, you started understanding where this conversation headed to.

"And?" You asked.

"And I tried to get close to her again, but she always refused to meet me. The only way she couldn't reject me is when I come to her apartment straightly." So, the girl was YOU, you thought.

"I don't know what I should do because I don't understand what was wrong between both of us." Jimin said looking right into your eyes.

"Maybe you should tell her what you guys are. Are both of you even in a relationship." You replied to him. That's one thing that you always wanted to ask Jimin, but you never did it.

"Would she get close to me again if I asked her?" He looked at you nervously.

"I don't know, you try it." You said to him.

"Y/n, would you date me?" He asked you straightly and you were caught off guard. You looked at him dumbfoundedly unsure what to reply. He closed his eyes while holding your hand. You thought, wasn't this the thing that you really want after all this time. You looked at him and couldn't help smiling his reaction. You knew what to answer now.

"Yes, oppa." You said and he yelled happily hearing your answer.

"Oh my, thank you for accepting me. We're going on a date tomorrow." He said excitedly. You laughed at him.

"You're supposed to have a rest, not going on a date, oppa." You said to him.

"Nah, I'm okay. As long as it's with you, I'm considering it as a rest too." He said now laying back again.

"Aigoo, my oppa is just so cute." You said to him.

"Yah, I'm not cute. I'm handsome and y." He countered you. You just laugh at him.

"Fine, up to you, oppa. I'm really sleepy now." You blinked your eyes a couple of times, but the sleepiness wouldn't go away.

"Okay, you should sleep now." Jimin said. He put one of his arm under your neck and the other one on your waist. You felt so safe now and soon drifted off to sleep. He looked at you one last time.

 

"Good night, princess. I love you." ~~

 

---

Author's note:

So, that's the first imagine. I hope you guys like it. I'm sorry if there is any mispelled, hope you understand. Anyway, you could ask me if you want me to make an imagines for you. Feel free to ask:) and please leave a comment.