4. Rare Species

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4. Rare Species

 

RINGG RINGG RINGG
The bell ringing after a girl whose body covers by black t-shirt and black shorts opens the door and gets in. She close the door again and sighed.

In the other side, a light brown haired girl who is working there as a part timer quickly tidy her uniform and ready to greet the costumer. Different with the black lover girl who is sighing, she is now smiling her widest. She is always excited when a costumer came to the store. Well she works there alone, so having someone as accompany even for a short time makes her energized.

“Good afternoon. Welcome, please take your time to find your music.” Mina said with a bow to the costumer.

“Oh yeah thanks.” The costumer is a little bit shocked after her polite attitude. It is weird to find someone with a polite attitude like that these days.

“Just call me if you need my help. My name is mina.” Mina said with a smile plastered perfectly on her face. The costumer is blushed after seeing that pretty smile, but fortunately the owner of the pretty smile is again bowing so she didn’t see the pink tint on the costumer cheek.

The costumer nod her head and quickly walking away from that mina, her heart might burst out if she keeps looking at that pretty shop assistant. So she decided to start her journey at this music store to find that Beethoven masterpiece.

 

Suddenly her phone rings. She roams her hand inside her small bag looking for the phone.

“Aishhh…” the girl sigh after she saw the caller id.

“Hello ?” the girl stopped her step then she picked up her calls.

“Yes granpa. I remember it. Beethoven…” turns out it is her grandpa who asking for her help to find a Beethoven masterpiece for him.

“I was going to mention but you cut it.” she sigh after the granpa scolded her for forgetting his order. She is now patiently waiting for her granpa to stop the scolding while moving her small body to the left and right while her hand inside her pocket. She is now holding her hand as hard as she can from hitting something near her.

“I’m not forget okay. Just wait, I’ll start looking now.” He convinced her granpa. She sometimes tired of her granpa, but she can’t help to keep obeying him. Well deep inside her heart, she loves her granpa very much, maybe more than she loves her parents who she believed loves their works more than her.

“Okay then. Bye. Take care grandpa.” She said before hanging up her beloved granpa calls. She put back her phone inside her pocket then again starting her journey on finding that Beethoven masterpiece.

 

“Shop errand huh ?”

“Ohh.. sorry.” The girl shocked after that sudden call. She accidently step back and unfortunately her hand shoved mina’s hand a little. The worst thing is that mina was actually bringing some pile of CD’s on her hands, and now it is scattered on the floor because of her.

Mina quickly squat down to get back all the CD’s, but the girl who felt guilty also joined mina and help mina.

“I’m sorry really.” The small girl worried and keeps on apologizing.

“No no. It is my fault by the way.” Mina said with a smile.

“What the hell…” granpa’s girl cursed inside her mind. She still can’t believe that the shop assistant still smiling after what just happen. And for the records, the smile was even prettier from before.

“Thank you for helping me.” Mina said while putting the CD’s on the shelf.

“What the f*uck.” That’s the only words popped on the small girl’s head.

“Hey.. hey…” mina waved her hand on her costumer’s face who is now staring blankly at her.

“Costumer to the earth.” Mina calls her costumer again.

“Oh oh.. sorry.” Finally the cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter