3. Suicide Mission (2Yeon)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Suicide Mission (2Yeon)

 

03:10 AM

“Now talk !” a man in suit shouting right in front of the bleeding girl face. His hand is already full of blood after giving the girl much harsh lesson for almost an hour. The girl only grin and spit some blood to the floor.

“You know what ? I can do this all day.” The man said furiously and grab the girl hair and pull it and make the girl face him.

“And.. you.. ughh.. know what ?” the girl speak with a lot of pain on her body.

“I also can do this all day.” The girl finish her sentences and not forget to spit her blood again but this time she make sure it landed on the man’s face.

SLAPPPPP
The man slap the girl’s face again releasing his anger. But again the girl only grin like she is enjoying the their quality time.

 “Well, let’s try something else to make you speak. My hands is too soft for you I guess.” Then man grab a napkin and wipe the blood from his face and hands. He walk outside the room and left the girl sigh a relief. The girl secretly sigh after the man leaving the room. She know that the man will come back again to torture her, but she needs to take a break too.

While she is having a break from that man, she use the time to inspect the room again. But again she saw nothing looks like an escape door for her beside the red door in front of her. She looked at every corner and inch of this cold room, but nothing, she finds nothing.

“I’m back.” She hear the man voice again. He is back to the room again with a gun, white colored one, on his hand.

“Let’s see how this things work.” He released the safety pin aimed the gun into the glass on the table.

PRANNGGGG
He pulled the trigger after aiming it to the glass and the glass breaks into pieces. But what fascinate him is that some of the glass pieces burned by some electricity wave.

“It is not bullet. It won’t kill people just make them suffer and paralyzed.” He smile while admiring the gun.

“But depends I guess, if this hits your heart than it will burn and you got killed like many of the soldier you killed.” He suddenly showing her angry face again.

“Yeah, they deserved it.” Nayeon said without thinking what will that man do to her. She doesn’t afraid of him, he won’t kill her since he need the information from nayeon before he could kill her.

“ARRRGGGHHHH” the girl’s scream can be heard roaring the room.

“That’s hurt huh ? I can’t see your smile anymore pretty girl.” The man smile proudly after she shoot the bleeding girl’s left legs with the gun.

 

 

8 hours before

“Hey nayeon unnie, you sure about this ?” that is chaeyoung, nayeon’s favourite junior in the academy. No wonder, chaeyoung is the most brilliant student in the academy forgetting her free spirited personality.

“Yup I made my mind. Besides, if it’s not us, who else ?” naeyon said while checking her guns before putting it into some containers.

“I don’t know but not you ?” chaeyoung said then she throw a special guns she prepared specially for her favourite senior.

“You know there’s none.” Naeyon catch the gun and immediately aiming her gun somewhere.

“I give my all to that gun unnie, better take care of her well.” Chaeyoung said then she lean her body to the wall.

“I’ll take care of this beauty.” Nayeon smile proudly to chaeyoung.

“And make sure to give it back to me later.” Chaeyoung said desperately and make the atmosphere turned gloomy once again.

“Hey chaeng.” Nayeon call her junior and walk towards her. She grab chaeng’s shoulder with both of her hand and looked at her seriously.

“I’ll tried my best to give it back to you okay. Now stop making the atmosphere gloomer and gloomer.” Nayeon hugged chaeyoung tightly and chaeyoung hugged her back.

“Just be safe sunbae-nim.” Chaeyoung said with all her heart.

“I will, by the way, I got this pretty with me right ?” nayeon winked while tapping the gun that chaeyoung gave her before.

“She will protect me like you always did.”

 

 

03:30 AM

“I need to admit it. This toy is good.” The man once again looked at the gun. Smoke can be seen after it is being shot once again to the girls leg, but this time is the right one.

“Who is the genius behind this toy girl ?” the man pointed the gun on the girl forehead, but receive nothing from the girl. The man sigh and put the gun down.

“Why ? Kill me instead.” The girl rolled her eyes, she is ready to die anytime soon, besides she has nothing to lose, except her. A specific human being that she needed the most in this world, and that specific someone probably already dead by now she thinks.

“No no. Not now I mean.” The man smirk and walk towards the girl again. She kneel down in front of the girl and make the girl confused.

“ARRRRGGHHHHH ! you !” the girl can stand the pain on her leg anymore. The purpose of the man to kneel down is to press hard on the wound on her leg.

“Yeah that’s it.” The man enjoying his time torturing the girl’s leg for a while, but, his effort was useless since the girl keeps shut and not let any information leaked from her bleeding lips.

“GEEZ !” the man stand up and hit the table with his hand out of his frustration.

“You just wasting your time with me.” The girl said while still hissing in pain.

“No no. I’m a dead man if get nothing from you.” He said followed by the girl laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHA. So you are the one who scared to die.” The girl mocked.

“Shut up you b*tch !” the man furiously slap the girl’s face.

“You will never get anything from me, you are just a dead man you know.” Said the girl. Blood from her nose start dripping again after the slap, leaving another red stain on her uniform.

 

 

7 Hours Ago

“Nayeon.” Someone whose everybody on the plane call boss opening the door and get inside nayeon’s room.

“Yes boss.” Nayeon who was preparing her stuff for the mission turn around to see her boss.

“I’m sorry.” The boss sigh and sit on the bed.

“No, this is my decision. Our decision.” Nayeon put all her stuff and walk towards the boss.

“I wish I can send someone else but…” the boss said with tears on her eyes.

“But no one will able to do this mission except us.” Nayeon said seriously.

“I just…” jihyo try to say something but can’t utters any words due to her sadness and guilty feelings towards her best agent.

“Jihyo listen.” Nayeon cupped her boss a.k.a her bestfriend’s face.

“Me and her already made up our mind to do this. We are willing to do his for the sake of our country. It is not your fault, I would be really sad if you keep telling yourself that this is your fault.” Nayeon patted her bestfriend’s back gently.

“How if I ask you to promise me to comeback safely for me, for us ?” jihyo said between her sob.

“You know I can’t do that. Dahyun already calculate the chances for me to survive and it is very small.”nayeon said with tears start flowing from her eyes.

“I know you guys will always there as our best extraction team, but…” nayeon can’t continue her words anymore.

“Promise me you’ll comeback safely !” jihyo hug her bestfriend really tight like there’s no tomorrow.

“Jihyo yaa…” nayeon who can’t give her the promise, even though she want it to comeback safely as hell. She still want to be back and be a great senior for chaeyoung and the rest of her junior, she still want to be that dependable agent for her team, and the most of it, she still wants to be the bestfriend for everyone in the team.

 

 

03:55 AM

“Just tell me where is your base are already !” the man said in depression. “You know, after you tell me I’ll let you go as a free man.”

“For what ?” the girl simply said while stomping her feet gently on the floor.

“You might already slaughter all my friends when I told you where is it.” She paused a moment, “I don’t want a free life when I have no one by my side.”

The girl raise her face up to see the man, “Oh, he finally sit down ?” she talk inside her mind.

“Finally you are starting to giving up ?” nayeon said gently.

“Now you forgot how to speak ?” nayeon laugh sarcasticly. She is actually try to feel sorry to that man since she know he is just a dead man. She will never spill anything for him, and for the consequence that man will be dead soon.

“Shut up !” the man glare at her in disbelief.

“Sir.” Suddenly a guard come inside the interrogation room and call the man to talk for a moment.

“Okay thank you.” The man nod and a smile can be seen on his face.

“What’s with the smile ?” the girl confusedly asked the man.

“So hurting you is not the way for me to get your mouth spill the information.” Nayeon hearts start to feel something she never want to know the most is actually going to be happen soon.

“I was wrong from the start, your body is too strong to be torture.” The man said then he took a chair and placed it in front of her. He sit on the chair and took the girl’s chin, he lift it up and force the girl to face him.

“But your heart is not that strong I belief.” He raise one of his eyebrows.

“So I tell you my new plan.” He smile and laid back on the chair.

“While I was torturing you before, my man succeeded on finding someone who is not supposed to be in this facility was desperately looking for you.” He finish his sentences.

“You son of a b*tch !” nayeon know this might be happen, but like he said before, her hearts is not as strong as her body.

“She is tall, fit, short haired. I supposed she is pretty isn’t she ?” the man smirked, the girl can only stay quiet and let her tears do the speaking.

“She is survive for quite long time here, she must be strong, just like you. She was screaming your name when we captured her.” He said then he grabbed the girl by it’s neck.

“And she is willingly taking your place to be tortured. But we can stop this if you want.” The man said with a satisfied smiled on his face.

“Let her go ! “ naeyon scream her lungs out after hearing a scream coming from outside. She know the voice, the screaming voice. She know who is the owner of that voice very well.

“Please let her go !” she begs the man desperately.

 

 

6 Hours Ago

“Babe” nayeon feel someone hugged her from the back. She know very well who it is, the touch, the scent. She can tell who it is even from just hearing her voice alone.

“You ready ?” the short haired girl said on nayeon ears and it tickles her. She giggle then she turn around to see face her.

“As long as I’m with you, I always ready.” Nayeon said then she left a quick peck on the latter’s lips.

“I can’t believe that I actually dating someone this brave.” The short haired girl said while looking straight into na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter