14. Dangerous Date (ChaeYu) - part 1

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14. Dangerous Date (ChaeYu) - part 1
 

“14 ! The X is 14, after that we times it with the Y which is 8, and makes the answer 112. The answer is B, 112.”

With a proud smile on her face, chaeyoung answer the question given by the math teacher. All the pair of eyes on the class open widely, just to stare at that rebel answering a math question that is not simple at all.

Everybody know who is chaeyoung, a.k.a. the rebel. Or sometime they call her the tiger.

It is a lie if someone say chaeyoung is not attractive, I mean her two big eyes, her pointy nose, her y red lips with a mole right beneath it, and her jawline that can cut your finger into two because god knows how sharp it is, complete her exceptional beautiful face.
 

That’s not all.
 

There’s a many things about this tiger that makes her so attractive for boys or even girls, but mostly girls. I mean she is an indeed girl crush. Her short hair, muscular body, broad shoulder, you can find it all from that number one girl crush at JYP high school.

Not just the appearance that people adore from chaeyoung, her talents are also her biggest pride. She sings, rap, dance, even writing lyrics, she is the permanent performer at any events that JYP high held.

Well, maybe because she and her band is the only reason why JYP high events can be crowded by their students or even students from another high school.
 

Not enough for her musicality skill, her skill in art is also amazing. Her genre is more in abstract, she draw and paint to express her feelings, to pour her deepest and realest emotion is her ultimate purpose on making a new masterpiece.

Many people are amazed by her art pieces, but some of them not. Luckily for chaeyoung, she never minds about people’s opinion about her arts, she doesn’t care if people like it or hate it, she just happy to do arts and that’s all what she cares about.
 

But there two weak spot that chaeyoung has, there’s no one is perfect right, and that case also happens with her.

The first one is girls.

Well chaeyoung is not a playgirl, but people think she is. Why ?

Because there are too many girls are trying to flirt with her, as a good person, chaeyoung can’t act badly and rude to those girls, but she also can’t accept their love because she is taken. Her good attitude towards those girls without accepting their love make people think that she is a play girl,

but then again, chaeyoung never care about people thoughts about her.

 

Second is her academic. She always rank in the lower grade, it is not that she is stupid, it’s just she never put any interest in studying. For her school is only a place that she need to go to fulfil her parents need. She never aimed those high rank, surviving and pass all semester is enough for her. Her goal is simple,

just not to be kicked out from the school.

So because of that, looking at chaeyoung answering a math problems like that was something extra-ordinary. Something that only happens once in a thousand years.

 

“Right ? I am right, right ?” chaeyoung asked the teacher again to confirm that she is actually saying the right answer.

“Yes it is.”

The teacher answer and make the whole class gasping and some of them even clapping and cheering for her. Chaeyoung walk back to her sit and make herself seated comfortably on that wooden chair. She winked at her friends that melt some of their hearts.

“Geez, you only answer one question and you already being this arrogant.” Her seatmate smack her shoulder lightly and they both giggle after that.
 

Met dahyun. Chaeyoung’s seatmate, a.k.a. the tiger best friend, like best best best friend.

Best friend who knows chaeoyung more than even her own parents, best friend who know all chaeyoung’s secret, like the -big and can’t be known by other people- secret about the well-being of her current girlfriend.

 

.

.

.

 

Chaeyoung POV

“Dude, I’m hungry. NO I’m starving.” I said while looking at my best friend pathetically.

After using my brain 5 times more than I usually use, I feel all my energy being drowned and now I start feeling my arms and legs getting weaker and weaker.

I need nutrition.

I need food.
 

BUT.
 

The ty things is, there is this history class after the math class before the lunch break. I don’t understand why the curriculum staff need to put a history class after a math class, it is like kicking your face after punching it .

I can’t believe, I still need to suffer from this painful hunger for the next two hours, poor me.

 

“Then why you need to use your brain 5 times more than usual just to impressed her.” Dahyun said with her eyes still glued to whiteboard.

“How do you know that I’m using my brain 5 times more than I usually use ?”

“Sadly because I was born from a mother who is actually your mother best friend, that makes us know each other for too long until I know you more than even your parents knows about you.

that’s

the

fact.

SADLY” She finish her sarcastic sentences with a glare.

 

“I never felt anything even close to sad to have you as my best friend, how could you ?”

“Just shut up, I still want to study here cause I don’t want to waste my parents money just to hear you whining all day. So please excuse me, and please sit back on your chair and just please listen to what the teacher said for god sake.”

I almost burst out laughing seeing that eagle talking with her eyes almost popped out from her eyes. Teasing her is one best skill, but luckily that eagle never mad at me, just sometime she scolded me or nag at me, or talking with her eyes almost popping out like before.

“Sorry dude, I’m just trying to get your sympathy.”

I decided to stop teasing her and let her study in peace.

 

I’m back leaning myself on the chair and sigh. “I just want to impress her, what’s so wrong about that ?” I asked myself.

I start distracting my mind from my growling tummy, and start thinking about her.

My girlfriend.

That Taiwanese girl which I miss the mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter