why did you do that (taekook) FULL

why did you do that (taekook)

"hy--hyung... help... he-help me" Taehyung was sobbing on Seokjin's broad shoulder while his wrists were bleeding

"JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU DO??" Seokjin was yelling at Jungkook who was frozen staring at the both of them.

"Jungkook ?!?! SAY something!" Yoongi said, while the rest of the bangtan members were glaring at Jungkook as if he just broke the record of most hated in history after Hitler.

Jungkook stared at the blood and his eyes went wide. 

"uh--i--a--.." he was making incoherrent words

"Ugh! Call the ambulance!! Yoongi hurry!" Seokjin tried to shuffle a bit by holding Tae closer to make Taehyung have a more comforatable position except it did the opposite

He jerked and let go of Seokjin "s-STOP" and Taehyung curled into a ball with his hands covering himself on the floor.

"taehyun--" Jimin was hurt to see him hurt and left the room "I'll call PD". Yoongi was on the phone with the ambulance telling them all the info.

Jungkook blinked 2 times and looked around to see-- Namjoon and Hobie still giving glares and Jungkook looked down quickly.

When did this all start, why am I so stupid, someone please help him, save him. I just want to run away kill me please someone

He started to hyperventalate, his knees giving out. Putting both of his hands on the floor. "Jungkook???!?" said Namjoon

All of a sudden, everything went blank for Jungkook, he heard his band mate members calling to him but it soon became a blur and faded away.

 

(2 hours ago)

"TAE" Jungkook roared at Taehyung who was helplessly pinned to the wall

"kookie... im s--sorry" taehyung was abvously scared of the stronger yet younger holding onto his wrists

"I told you SO MANY TIMES. STOP TELLING EVERYONE EMBARRESSING STORIES ABOUT US. First you sing LOSER by big bang when we won an award-- I mean any other song would be fine but LOSER? AND NOW THIS??! What is the press going to say?!?! Ugh don't get me started with allkpop.com--"

 

Apparently, Taehyung said an embarresing story about Jungkook during one of the biggest fan meets they had this year after the WINGS album came out.

Everyone seemed chill with it except Namjoon and Jungkook. Namjoon of course, being the leader took it in a civilized manner knew what to do and he knew how Tae was. He already experienced this before. Jungkook on the other hand...

Taehyung was holding in his tears but his voice studdered too much. Anyone could tell he was scared, even a baby.

"it hurt's-- Jungkook" 

Jungkook couldn't forgive him this time, what he said was so... unspeakable. It hurt him more because the story was directly from Kook himself. Tae promised Kook to never tell anyone ... because it was a secret between them but-- Tae being innocent Tae... spilled it out to the whole army base.

Jungkook squeezed his wrists even tighter and came closer to Taehyung, who's legs were shaking too much making Jungkook way taller than him now.

"OH AND THAT TIME YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SOOO CUTE PLAYING WITH THAT GIRLS HAIR. I MEAN LIKE CMON STOP BEING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME KIM TAEHYUNG"

Kim Taehyung... he never called him by his full name, never.

Tae started to cry "Y--you know that hurt me a lot Hyung. I didn't mean to make it seem mean I was just pla---playing w..with her" tears falling down hard that his vision was so blurry he could't even see the punch Jungkook gave him at that moment.

He sent Tae flying to the floor.

"AH-- jungko--" Jungkook picked him up and hit him to the other wall

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH TAE.  I HATE YOU"

"get the f^^^ up you b^^^^" growled Jungkook

But Taehyung didn't, he was too scared, curling up into a ball sobbing

"youre so weak but you pretend to be so ######" Jungkook just kept on insulting and insulting and insulting him

one remark after the other. each remark equaled one bruise.

He picked up a glassy trophy they won way back.

Tae looked up widely "KOOK- KOOKIAH PLEASE DON--"

SMASH

blood, everywhere. all over tae's back falling down at the same rate of his tears. he was screaming help and sorries, fillign the room too much, of course it exploded out to the rest of the dorm.

"whats going on guys, do you always have to make random noises in the house. what did you break this time---" jungkook could hear seokjin's voice getting more clear as he heard footsteops behind Tae's room. 

Jungkook just realized he had gone too far, he was too strong. He didn't know how to control his anger and actions, for he was too young. 

Just then Seokjin opened the door with a play of food in his hands.

Crash.

Seokjin looked at Tae on the floor with wide eyes and then at Jungkook, not paying attention to all the kimbop on the floor.

He ran to Tae. who needed help first of course.

"whats wrong?!?" Yoongi heard the crash and so did the other members

 

( i honestly dont know if i will ever finish this story. im going to stall this for now but in a few months i might come back to finish it. i start stories but never end them.  i hate that but i cant help it. sorry 12.24. 2016 have a good new years this time please! i hope u enjoy the fireworks with your friends and family instead of staying online :3 )