Heechul's Favorite Flavor

"De-bak. Dae-bak. Dae-bak."  He rolled his eyes and sat up. "Why does this language have to be so damn hard? Aish," he muttered in Chinese.

Heechul, on the other hand, was on the floor, playing with Ddangkkoma out of boredom - without Yesung's knowledge, of course. The poor turtle was getting dizzy, what with Heechul turning it over and over endlessly. After a few minutes, he got tired of playing with the turtle. Ddangkkoma crawled away from the abusive redhead, off to find his owner.

Heechul laid down on the floor and looked up. "Hankyung."

No response.

"Hankyung~"

The Chinese man furrowed his brow, paying no attention to Heechul.

Being the impatient he is, Heechul rolled his eyes, stood up and put his hands on his hips. "Oh my God, Hankyung. Are your ears made up of steel pans or something? I'm talking to you."

Hankyung looked up. "What is it?"

Heechul sat beside him. "I'm bored."

Hankyung shut his book. "What do you want me to do about it?"

The redhead thought about it for a while before answering. "Let's go get ice cream."

"Well, do you have any money?"

"..No.."

"Then I guess you're not gonna get some ice cream today."

Heechul stared off into space for a few seconds. "Wait here." He got up and went in the direction of the bedrooms.

Hankyung opened his book again. "Yeah, whatever."

-

Meanwhile..

Heechul stood in the hallway, debating on what door should he open. 

"Kyuhyun and Sungmin's.. no, they won't have any money. Yesung and Ryeowook's.. all I'd see there are turtles. Siwon and Kibum's.. I'd rather not." He shuddered in disgust, remembering the moans he heard last night from their room.

He turned around to see Kangin and Leeteuk's room. "Leeteuk.. he'll have some money somewhere." 

His expression smug, he opened the door. His nose was greeted by a foul smell that could have only been from Leeteuk's socks. "Holy Shisus, what the is that?" Gasping, he made his way to the desk, which was on the other side of the room. Once he reached it, he took whatever bills were there, not bothering to count them. On the way out, he was already crawling and hyperventilating.

Kim Heechul: the first person who has been to Leeteuk's room and back - aside from Leeteuk himself.

-

Heechul crawled into the living room, won bills in hand, gasping for air. Hankyung looked at him, confused.

"Yah, where have you been? You look like you've been to hell and back."

Gasp. "Lee-" Gasp. "teuk's-" Gasp. "room."

"What were you doing in his room?"

Heechul's breathing returned to normal. "Getting money. Now let's go!" He went over to Hankyung and started pulling him. "Come on!"

Hankyung rolled his eyes at Heechul's childishness and let the older man pull him up and drag him to the door.

-

"I want the strawberry one!" People stared at them as they passed. Even the cashier was staring at them. Hankyung looked at them apologetically.

"Heechul, stop shouting. People are staring."

"But I want the strawberry one! Hankyung, buy it for me, please~?" He giggled and pouted.

Hankyung rolled his eyes. "Fine." He turned to the cashier. "One chocolate and one strawberry, please."

-
(A/N: They took the ice cream home LOL)

"Hankyung~"

Hankyung screamed inwardly. He gritted his teeth and said, "What?"

"Can I have a taste?" 

Momentarily confused, he looked at his cone and then at Heechul. 

Heechul blinked at him, waiting.

"Hannie?"

Hankyung snapped out of his reverie and bit his cone. "Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

"I said, can I taste your ice cream?" At that exact moment, Hankyung ate the remaining chocolate ice cream off. His eyes widened when Heechul finished his sentence.

Heechul stared at him, aghast. "I said I wanted to taste your ice cream!" 

Hankyung smiled at him sheepishly, savoring the taste of ice cream in his mouth.

"But I want to taste it~"

In a split second, Heechul came to a decision. He grabbed the back of Hankyung's head, pulling him into a kiss. His tongue slid on Hankyung's lower lip, begging for entrance. Hankyung, being the gullible one, obliged. He savored the taste of chocolate on Hankyung's tongue for a few moments, then pulled away.

The younger man touched his lips, an expression of shock on his face. He looked at Heechul questioningly.

Heechul wiped his lips, satisfied. "Mmm. Chocolate." He looked at Hankyung. "You know, you taste pretty good."

Hankyung smirked. "You don't taste so bad yourself." He pulled Heechul's face close to his.

"My turn," he whispered, before closing the remaining distance between them.