Final

Peach & Bunny Christmas Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It should be a day of happiness, but unfortunately this Christmas, a girl named, Hirai Momo was alone without no one beside her because her parents passed away just two days ago before Christmas. It was because of a car accident, she was saved because of her mother being the shield of the impact of that disaster.
She's now at the bed not moving or talking, just looking at the ceiling, she seems a doll at that moment. The door was opened and a nurse walks in.

"Baby, you should eat your food, even just a bit, It's been two days since you haven't touched some food." The nurse said with a worried voice.

No words was heard, just the silence. The nurse sighed and went away. It was 7:30 am. 

Suddenly, a kid opened her door without warning and went in. 

"Oh you must be the beautiful kid that Dad was talking about!" The kid said. No response again. 

"Hellooooooooo, anybody here?!" The kid shouted. Still no response.

"You wouldn't really talk, huh?! Still looking at the ceiling like nothing..." 

"I know your story you know! Your parents died from a car accident and you were the one who only survived" The kid said with a sad voice. This time Momo's hands clenched the bed sheet and this action didn't go unnoticed to the kid.

The kid went near to Momo and kissed her quickly on the lips. The action was quick and clear. Momo was shocked by It and pushed the kid.

"What are you doing?!" Momo finally said with an unsure expression.

"Finally! You talked! You have a cute voice!" The kid said with a smile on her face.

Momo looked at the kid, more precisely a girl, that seems to have the same age of her and she was holding a stuffed rabbit on her small hands.

"Why you did that?" Momo said to the girl.

"You seem like a doll and I was tempted to kiss you! That's the why." The girl cheekly smiled.

"What do you...?" Momo was about to finish her sentence when her stomach started to hurt. 

"What's happening to you?" The girl freaked. "Doctor! Doctor!" The girl run outside.

 

After half an hour, the doctor and the nurse has finished checking Momo and the girl was nowhere to see.

After a bit, a knock on the door was heard and the girl appeared on her eyes again.

"Are you fine now?" The girl asked with concern on her face. Momo didn't answer her this time. 

"You aren't talking again, should I kiss you again?" The girl smirked a bit.

"I'm fine" Momo said in a low voice.

"Good girl! Dad said that you didn't eat anything for two days that's why you had a stomach ache, so that's why I brought plenty of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter