Final

Sleepy Eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Eunji, you'd better go to sleep. Our schedules are kinda packed tomorrow and I need you to be awake." Chorong knocked, peeking into her room.

"Neh unnie." Eunji said in a monotonous voice.

"Who does she think she is..." she thought right as the door closes, reaching for her phone.

She decided to watch some animes and got so hooked up she could not tear her eyes away.

----

After binge watching Haikyū!!, her eyes started to hurt, and a little sun light peeked through the curtains into the room.

"Eunji unnie, wake up." A tired Bomi barged into the room, belly flopping onto her bed.

"Yah get off!" She said, shoving Bomi off hard. Her head wasn't feeling quite right, so she decided to go wash up.

When she saw the dark circles beneath her blood shot eyes, she started to regret skipping the entire night's rest.

"Yah Eunji you better hurry if you want breakfast!" The other members shouted from the kitchen before Namjoo could steal her share. 

"We're going to learn the choreography for our new song! Aren't you guys excited?" Hayoung bounced up and down, surprisingly chirpy, considering how early it was. 

" I would've been more excited if it were pushed back by two hours..." Eunji muttered.

"Told you go sleep early, didn't I? At least you didn't sleep any later, right?" Her leader threatened, and she quickly nodded. 

"Y-yeah I did. Maybe I just didn't sleep so well."

"Was it too bright?"

"A-ani..."

"Good." Chorong smiled in a sickeningly sweet manner and Eunji sighed. This was going to be one very tough day.

----

"5! 6! 7! 8! Jung Eunji! It's only been the first half an hour! Why are you so distracted?" The dance teacher scolded, heading back to the top of the song to go over the same verse they had been going through the entire time.

"S-sorry..." she muttered, stifling a yawn. 

"Again!" 

Eunji just could not get the dance moves. She tried over and over, but her body was so worn out that she didn't have the strength to deliver the moves properly, or even concentrate on what the teacher was saying. 

The last thing she saw was the ceiling, and the worried faces of her members circling her before she passed out.

---

She woke up mid afternoon, after a very good rest. Her body felt much better than before, and she was about to get up when she saw Chorong and her managers discussing something at the corner of the room. 

Deciding to eavesdrop, she faked a peaceful-sleeping beauty look to fool them and leaned closer to listen to their conversation.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter