The Intruder

Our Cruel Fate (Hiatus.. hope to comeback soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2004

(Moon's Mansion)

It is still early in the morning ans a cheerful sound of a teen girl singing to Shinhwa's song can be heard throughout the household. That's Moon ChaeWon, Moon InPyo's eldest daughter. She is in her 2nd year of highschool. She has a bright personality and kind hearted.She is Moon InPyo's sweet princess and her brothers's dotting sister though she always nags them. 

"Ji Soo, Joo Hyuk Palli ireona! Time for school" her voice rise as her brothers are not yet up for school. Moon JiSoo and Moon JooHyuk are her 10 year old twin brothers. Eversince their mother passed away due to cancer almost 10 years ago, ChaeWon pratically raised them with the help of the nanny her dad hired. Their mom, Lee JiNa died when the boys merely 1 year old, so they do not have a clear memory of their mom. To them, their sister is the one who took the role of mom to them. 

"Cho-eun achim ahjumma. What's for breakfast? Baeguppa" she said cutely while patting her tummy as soon as she sees Han BokRIm, her housekeeper. Han BokRIm has work with her family even before she was born so they already consider her as part of the family. Her late mother really respect ahjumma and never taught them to be disrespectful or look down at ahjumma as her housekeeper. 

"Cho-eun achim ChaeWon ahgassi. I made budae jjigae today. Let me serve it for you" ChaeWon follows her to the kitchen to help her serve breakfast for her brothers as well. "Ahjumma, how many times I told you just call me ChaeWon. You are our family, remember?" ChaeWon feels uncomfortable lately when ahjumma started to call them with super respectful title like sajang-nim, ahgassi and doryeo-nim. She knows very well who asked ahjumma to do that. 

"Ahjumma, is appa home?" she smiles widely when BokRim ahjumma nods to her question. "Sajang-nim just came back from his morning jog. He will come down later. But ChaeWon-ah, samo-nim is here too." BokRIm ahjumma lower down her voice when saying those last sentence. 

"Samo-nim? Ahjumma, don't call her that. No one can be samo-nim in this house. Just called that witch by her name. As long as I'm still breathing, I am in charge of this house". she suddenly become angry when she heard that her father brought that witch home. She misses her father a lot as she hasn't seen him for 5 days but he mood turn sour when she learn that that woman is in her house too. 

Few moments later, her father come down together with her brothers. Tailing behind him is the woman she despise. The intruder. But too bad, she needs to tolerate as that evil witch is her father's mistress. She hates it when she first learned her father had a mistress and when her father introduce that woman to her and her siblings she had a bad feeling about it. She knew that woman has her own agenda but she do not have the heart to tell her father as she is afraid her father will be sad. She learns to tolerate with her if this woman is really the one that can make her father happy. "Good Morning Gongju-nim". Moon InPyo kiss hugs and kiss her daughter. He missed her so much after not seeing her for 5 days. 

"Good morning, Appa. How is your trip?" ChaeWon asked her father while giving him a peck on the cheek. She gave the mistress a deadful glare when she sees the woman being a fake caring girlfriend next to her father. She can sense the fake smile she gave him. "My trip is just ok because my Gongju-nim and my favourite boys are not with me". ChaeWon cannot deny that her siblings and her are lucky to have him as a dad coz he love them so much. He tried his best to spend time with them as much as possible even he is extremely busy with work. "BokRim eonnie, come and have breakfast together with us". BokRim ahjumma kind of reluctant to join them when she saw the glare from In Pyo's mistress but since InPYo, ChaeWon and the twiins keep asking her to join them, she takes a sit next to ChaeWon. 

"Yeobo, do you always let the maid to join you for breakfast?" suddenly the woman makes an unwanted remarks that boiles ChaeWon. Ahjumma who is about to spoon her food to startled. She wants to get up but ChaeWon hand is faster to reach her and asked her to sit back. "Ahjumma, sit down and continue eating with us. And for your information, she is not a maid, she is family. She eats togehter with us for every meal and she joins every family ocassion so you better watch your mouth. And as far as I am concern here, you are the outsider in this house, Park SiYeon-ssi." ChaeWon give her a murderous glare and she sees her putting up an act to get back up from her father. "Yeobo, look at your daughter. She is being rude to me. Yeobo, do something." she reached out for In Pyo's hand hoping that Moon In Pyo will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter