• C O M P L E T E D •

Miracles of Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello to you>you ,The beautiful person reading this...

Have a Merry Merry Christmas! I love you ^^

 

 

--

 

 

In this very big,yet small world we dwell on,There are so many happenings that you don't even know...

Someone could've gotten married,A baby could've been born and a man could've died...Millions of occurrence can happen within a minute,all over our realm...

If you think you're miserable,then think again...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

It was Christmas Eve ,Everyone was still awake,planning to wait until midnight comes and Christmas approaches them...But there's this one person who went out his house,not caring about the occasion and wanted to go to Busan for a break...

He wore his navy blue collared shirt and brought his luggage with him

He'll absolutely have no regrets and nothing or no one to leave,here in Seoul..so he was confident and guilt free...

He thought it was fortunate to leave in Christmas Vacation since He'll have no classes and no one will probably bother him since no one knows him there...

He walked to the train and slid his ID which stated;Jeon Jungkook..

He noticed how he was the only passenger so he sat on the way he liked...

He looked at the window of the train he was in,staring at the outside and noticed something......strange 

He furrowed his eyebrows and stepped out of the train before it could move to its destination ..

Jungkook mindlessly ran after that strange person he saw until he found himself in a very dark tunnel...He stopped on his tracks and continued to walk as he saw the light that blinded his eyes,at the end...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

On the same time and date,The streets were crowded and every house had lively lights inside,except that certain one which was the coldest of them all 

There lived a guy who had no hope,low self esteem and no confidence to himself;Kim Taehyung 

He was initiated hopeless since the day he first came to the world ,Why? His mother was supposed to abort him as a baby,but he was saved by the doctors and his mother died...

His father was unknown and Taehyung was put at the nurseries and at the orphanage after he's grown a bit...

He watched others getting adopted and leaving him,alone....He did his best to impress people but no one wanted him..

He was someone nobody cared for,someone who hasn't received the so called love,that he has always yearned for...

Taehyung grew older and older,enduring more and more pain every second of his life....

He knew,deep inside him,that his life won't get better..He has always felt like a huge burden and a waste of space in the environment...

What more,now that it'll be Christmas? Will he spend his day,looking at his window and envying the people who scream in joy with their own families?

Does he have to feel more pathetic than he already is and suffer more in the years to come?

No,He had enough....He knows the world doesn't want him and he doesn't like the world either....

Taehyung readied a chair and grabbed the thick rope he hid a long time ago,stepping above the chair and tying the rope onto the ceiling..

He stared at the rope with sorrow,looking at it as if all the bad memories were played in front of him 

With his eyes firmly closed,He was about to wrap the rope around his neck until he reopened his eyes and saw....something weird...

His mind was currently blank and he didn't know how to react ...

His eyes twitched automatically as he saw a strange guy,staring back at his window,smiling and gesturing him to go outside 

Taehyung felt like he lost himself and somehow,He was outside,trying to follow the guy before he even realizes it..

The lights of the streets were turned off all at once and a great amount of light blinded his eyes,shocking his senses...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

A simple guy lived in a house,alone....

He did and celebrated everything ,on his own...

You might think he's sad on his current state but no,almost surprisingly,He loved the way he does things right now,where no one can meddle in anything he ever wants to do in his life

His name was Park Jimin,He still has a family but all of themthe,including all his relatives are in Japan,living a life of their own...

Since it was already Christmas Eve,He decorated his home with Christmas lights and a Christmas Tree 

He found it funny how he even forgot putting the star on top of the tree but he solved the problem by standing on a chair and putting it above the tree 

He smiled in satisfaction and his gaze landed upon the outside,where snow fell and a strange person was laughing happily,as if he wanted Jimin to join him 

Jimin rubbed his eyes and fell off the chair,He peeked on the window and immediately went out when he saw the person running away...

He didn't notice his surroundings change and become darker and darker the more he ran,Until such light blinded his vision...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

It was almost a surprise how the airport still has schedules despite the hour and how some,not that much,was still lining up for their turn....

Carrying his rather heavy luggage and bag around,He groaned and went to the line too...

Many chats were heard by him while he,on the other hand,stayed quiet since had no one to talk to at all 

Although it's nighttime,He wore his shades and fixed them as he waited...

A little character with cursive font was written on it (his shades); Kim Namjoon....

Why was a person  like him who was wearing a grey and white shirt,in the middle of Christams Eve,going outside the county,especially when it's just like,an hour away before Christmas?

Easy.....He didn't Have a great time in Korea,nor did he have a friend that he'll be afraid to leave...But nothing in here had anything he wanted his life to have...

He was actually pretty smart and he can also talk in English,so why not try to go to America for a change? Maybe he'll find something meaningful there...

He planned no Christmas or anything since he believes that it's for children...Why,again? Because everytime he wishes something for Christmas,it will turn to be the opposite....

He wrote a letter,where his wish this year was stated, in his home before he went to the airport...But he expects absolutely nothing from it

Holding his plane ticket and his passport in his hands,He was waiting and was just sitting by the window where he can see dim backgrounds of the outside...

And then,He noticed something very odd...He wasn't sure of what he actually saw but it's definitely real...

Namjoon ran to the stairs and went down to see that person more closely ,But he found no one...

He heard fast footsteps so he followed the sounds until he came to a place where it was pitch black...

He wondered if he was still on the airport grounds but it was becoming stranger and stranger as a light suddenly right in his eyes....

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Among the people outside,There's this one person who looked mad...

He wasn't focusing on his path so he often stepped or hit people accidentally,His gaze and mind were completely given to his phone which he used to message his sister 

 

From: Noona 

            Hoseok ah,You said you wanted to be alone so that you can also invite your friends without having me around,right? I'll grant your wish,I'll spend Christmas Eve outside with my boyfriend....:)

 

To:Noona 

            What? No! Don't leave me this Christmas...Don't tell me that "boyfriend" of yours took my place with you....I'll give him a beating....

 

From:Noona

                What are you saying? You said you didn't want to spend your Christmas with me anymore.. Did you change your mind?

 

To:Noona

           No,We fought when I said that,remember? I didn't mean it....Why did you take it seriously?

 

Hoseok already reached home and went inside the house,only to see his noona gone...He received the message in his phone which he gripped angrily in his hand 

 

From:Noona 

             Is that so? It can't be helped since I'm already in his house...Don't worry,I'll come right back in Christmas so we'll get to spend it together 

 

To:Noona

              I Can't believe you,We haven't even attended the night mass and you already left....Ahhh... I see,You really didn't want to spend your Christmas with me and even reasoned out what I said,didn't you? Well,You can just stay with your boyfriend for eternity...

 

Hoseok turned his phone off ,and realized tears already fell from his eyes ..He almost threw his phone out of anger but he managed to stop it and just put it in his room...

He went out again but with a scarf wrapped around his neck ,hoping he won't get too cold...

He went inside a warm coffee shop where he was the only customer...He ordered a Caramel Macchiato and stared at the windy and snowy background outside....

He was blank minded until a certain person caught his attention,His eyes bulged from it and He immediately went out,trying to confirm if it was just an illusion...

He followed the person and was surprised when a light,out of the blue,blinded his eyes 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

In one of the streets with big houses,big cars (and big rings lol ),lived a workaholic man who had no time for friends,love and anything that could ruin his work...

There was no Christmas,New Year,Birthday or any occasion to him....His everyday routine is working,working and working.....

He often skips meals and barely sleeps,He only goes out when it's an emergency or it's about work...

He doesn't have a single contact in his phone so when someone in work ever textes him,He'll have to first ask who it was...

Then,A message came;

 

               Dear Producer Min,

                              We are all off duty until the 26th of December,We hope you a very Merry  Christmas and a Lively New Year to come 

                                                                                                                                                      ~   Your team members 

 

Yoongi ignored it and continued to write lyrics for their upcoming song which will be released soon...

--Beep Beep--

He groaned and picked up his phone,only to see a gif saying;Look out your window 

Scoffing,Yoongi turned to his window and saw snowballs getting thrown at it...Yoongi yelled angrily because his window might break...

He headed down went to the outside,seeing two people waving at him from slightly afar...

Finding it extremely weird,He still chased after the two strange people until light,as if it was from some spotlight,blinded him along the way...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

On one of the wealthiest streets,The biggest house had the most lights,decorations and foods...The strange thing was there was,and it was only for one person; Kim Seokjin 

He received many messages from his so called 'Friends' wanting to be invited,and others inviting him to the parties of their own 

If you asked Jin,He'll say this party he readied for himself is quite simple,yet quite interesting for its modern design...

What's the main theme and color? Pink....

He wore his pink collared shirt and wore his rather white short undergarment ...

Sitting on his pink,comfy couch,He watched the view of the skies from his glass walls,grabbing his pink mug and taking a sip of it once in a while 

His doorbell rang suddenly,interrupting his moment...He groaned slightly and refused to take notice of it since he was thinking that it was one of his gold digger 'friends'

Until,It rang 10 times more....Jin sighed heavily and stepped onto his luxurious elevator and going out of the platform as he looked at the CCTV camera from the outside and watched who it was...

He saw seven people smiling and waving at him by the door,Jin fell onto his back in horror..He turned the CCTV screen off and opened the door slightly,trying to peek at it personally and finding no one but loud footsteps..

Jin thought it was a prank so he ran to the outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter