YGA 1

Your Guardian Angel

Mark stared at Jinyoung's face like he was seeing an angel brought to life. He cupped the younger's cheeks and carressed them for a while. He touched his plump lips, so red, that he just wanted to replace his hands with his own lips. Jinyoung, then, held the wrists of the person touching him and brought them to his lips and kissed them lightly.

"Hyung, I love you."

Hearing those words, Mark couldn't think of anything but to hug the boy tightly. He's been waiting for this day to happen and now, Mark couldn't be any happier than this.

"I love you, too, Jinyoung-ah", with that, Mark leaned in towards Jinyoung until they are only an inch away from each other. He was about to kiss Jinyoung when....

 

 

 

"YAAAAAHHH!!! MARK TUAN! WAKE UP NOW YOU SLEEPYHEAD! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR OUR PHOTOSHOOT!!! YAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Mark woke up by his human alarm clock a.k.a his roommate a.k.a Jackson Wang, with his super annoying high pitch voice. He is still thinking about his dream. It felt real to him. Thinking about it, it was too unrealistic because Jinyoung does not like him the same way he does. He likes Im Jaebum, their leader. But, hey, it' not wrong to have hopes and dreams like this right? After all, dreams are wish fulfillments and they mean a lot, as what one of the famous psychologist says. He got up from his bed, fixed his room and quickly washed up. He was checking his reflection on the mirror when someone knocked on the door. It must be Jackson. He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall that says 7:30 am. Their photoshoot will start at 8:30 so he rushed things out and headed for the door. The knocking still continued, tho.

"Yep, coming!!!! Yahhh Jackson! Stop knocking at the door will yah?! It's annoying!" He opened the door and was shocked to see Jinyoung outside, smiling with those wrinkled eyes of his.

Aww what a sight, so cute, made my day already, Mark thought for a moment.

"Oh, it's you Jinyoungie. Sorry I thought it was Jackson. My bad."

"It's okay, Hyung. By the way, Jaebum hyung asked me to call you because we're gonna be late for the shoot."

 Ugghhh Jaebum again -_- The way Jinyoung said his name, it was different. You can feel that he really is in love with the man. And I feel envious. I can't hate the man tho since he's our leader and he's really nice to us. Jinyoung never really called me by my name. He would always call me Hyung. I think I am being Hyung-zoned. The thought of it saddens me.

"Hyung? You okay? You seemed kind of distracted today", asked Jinyoung.

God, I hate this. I spaced out. Gonna think of an excuse.

"Uh-hmm... N-nothing. Just a little tired from the performance yesterday."

"Hyung, don't force yourself, okay? You might get sick because of that. You don't want me to get worried, do you?" Jinyoung hugged Mark lightly. Mark was surprised but returned the hug while eyes closed. It feels so right when the one you love is comforting you, Mark thought. Their "moment" according to Mark was shortened as someone interrupted them.

Yugyeom's voice could be heard.

"YAAHH JINYOUNG HYUNG, MARK HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?! COME OUT NOW OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! MANAGER HYUNG IS GETTING MAD AT US ALREADY!"

"Hyung, feeling better now?" Mark nodded and smiled. "See? You look much better when you're smiling like that. Let's go now! They’re waiting for us outside. You have to put on your jacket coz it’s cold out there.” Without a second thought, Jinyoung already went to his cabinet and chose Mark’s jacket.

“Here, put this on. Let’s go!”

Jinyoung held his wrist, just like the one from his dream. Mark's cheeks flushed. When they got outside the dorm, the members were already in the car and all the seats were occupied so they have no choice but to go together in the next car together with their leader, Jaebum and his roommate, Jackson.

"Yah Mark hyung, what took you so long? And Jinyoungie, I sent you there to make Mark rush things out but it only got worse. What did the two of you do? Are you a thing now, huh?" Jaebum asked and was a little pissed off. He turned to see Jinyoungie sulked and was kind of sad.

"Sorry, Jaebum. I was just comforted by Jinyoung. That's all. You don't have to scold him like that. He's just being nice."

"Why? Do you have a problem?" Yes my problem is you, you idiot. You're making Jinyoung sad.

"Mark-Hyung?"

"H-huh? Ah nothing. Just about the performance last night. I was exhausted."

Yeah,Mark. Such a lame excuse.

"Ah. Don't overwork youself Hyung. We're all in this together"

He took a glance at Jinyoung already sleeping in the car while Jaebum is beside him, listening to his favorite music.

I wish I was the one beside Jinyoung, so I could hug him more.

The car fell silent. Mark feels someone is staring at him and it turned out to be Jackson.

“What are you staring at?”

“Nothing, Hyung. Just know that I’ll be here for you no matter what, okay?” Mark just nodded and smiled at his roommate.

“I know. Thanks, Jackson. I really owe you one.”

“You really owe me one, bro. Guess I have another bedtime story coming from you later on. Haha!”

Yeah, right. Well, Jackson knew about his feelings towards Jinyoung. Mark also knew Jackson's feelings towards Im Jaebum. What's not to like anyway? Unlike Mark, Jaebum is sociable and fun to be with while Mark is the quiet, boring type. The ride from their dorm to their shooting site felt like years for Mark, so he decided to just sleep just like the others in the car.

“Hyung, I’ve always liked you, you know? From the day we met up until now. I guess I should give you up now, since you like Jackson more, right? I love you, Mark hyung.”

Huh? Am I dreaming? Again? Wait, was that Jinyoung?

 

Mark woke up when he felt something light on his cheek. Like someone gave him a kiss. He looked around but no one was there. He was about to leave the car when Jackson approached him.

“Are we there yet?”, Mark asked.

“We’re stopping over. Youngjae and the others got hungry so… And the company who asked us for a photoshoot called to tell us that the shoot is delayed. some technical problems, maybe. The shoot will start at 11 am. We have a lot of time so.... Anyway, Mark hyung, why are you still here? I asked Jinyoung to wake you up. Why is he not here?”

“WHAT?! YAAHH JACKSON! Of all people, why Jinyoung?”

“What? I did not do anything wrong. Besides, I’m 100% sure you’d be happy if he’s the one who will wake you up.”

Jackson laughed with a hyena-like voice. Mark got carried away and started laughing like a mad man too. They can’t get over it until they heard rustles somewhere near the vacant lot. They followed the noise and were surprised to see the people behind the noise.

It was Jinyoung and Jaebum, kissing.

 

a/n: so guys.... what do you think of our first chapter? I'd be more than willing to read your comments below :)