Prologue

Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th April 2018

“BREAKING NEWS STORY: Yet another student from Pledis High is reported to be dead bringing the death count at this unfortunate school to 3 students in the past two months alone. Investigations into the deaths of the three females are continuing with questioning of their friends beginning tomorrow. They are from the same circle of friends so the 3 deaths so it is assumed that there is a link between the tragedies. We will give more information as the police begin to gather sufficient evidence.”

 

6th April 2018

“We know this is hard for you, so whenever you feel uncomfortable tell us and we’ll stop questioning for the day”

I simply nodded, scared to attempt to use my voice which is bound to be hoarse from the non-stop crying this period of time has brought upon me.

“Okay let’s begin” the police officer paused and set up the microphone and recording equipment “Questioning of Kyla Massie at 11:07am on 6th April 2018 on the deaths of X, X and X. Miss Massie what is your connection to the three girls?”

I took a deep breath and readied myself to answer “They ar-were my best friends. I was new to the school during sophomore year and they made me a part of their group straight away, I had never felt more at home. But getting comfortable with them was my first mistake.”

 

-

A/N: Just an introduction to the story, as I realised it's not entirely clear what it's about from the title/descrip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter