under the mistletoe

Early Christmas Gift

"Should I buy some more mistletoe?" Jeongyeon said jokingly, bringing her face close to Momo'sMomo felt a blush take over her face and smacked Jeongyeon's arm. "Idiot! What would we need mistletoe for?" 

 

The two were discussing how they would prepare for the Christmas party for them and two other people. a/n: mina and chaeyoung ;) However, based on the route their conversation was taking, Momo could tell that the Christmas party would quickly turn into a party just for them in the next few minutes.  

 

"Y'know, you and me," Jeongyeon whispered seductively, her face only inches away from Momo'sMomo's eyes widened, and the blush that had been on her face only grew darker. Just before Momo could reach out and hit her, the older girl leaned back, laughing. "Geez, Momo, I'm kidding! Man, you should've seen your face, I –"  

 

Before she could finish her sentence, the older girl stumbled, falling over. Momo had a split second to spot the cause of Jeongyeon's stumble before Jeongyeon knocked Momo over, the two crashing to the floor right underneath the Christmas tree...and, Momo noted uncomfortably, mistletoe. "Why're you so clumsy?" Momo whined, trying to push Jeongyeon off of her. Before she notices the mistletoe! Quick! Quick!  

 

Jeongyeon, however, didn't get off. She held herself up by her arms, each on either side of MomoMomo fidgeted, avoiding Jeongyeon's intense gaze. "What would you do," Jeongyeon breathed, "if I kissed you right this moment?" 

 

Apparently, the pressure was too much for Momo. "We're right underneath mistletoe, so go ahead," she muttered, immediately covering with her hands, shocked at how those words had just slipped out of . She wasn't like this! Then how did she suddenly start...flirting with Jeongyeon? With her best friend?  

 

Jeongyeon glanced up, then returned her gaze back down to Momo, a smirk taking over her face. "Ahhh, there is," she murmured, leaning down to Momo. The tips of their noses touched, and Momo could feel Jeongyeon's warm breath on her face. They gazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds, but it felt like years to Momo. She wanted Jeongyeon's lips on hers at that very moment. "If you're going to do something, then do it!" Momo snapped, grabbing the collar of Jeongyeon's shirt, just to get those soft lips closer to her own.  

 

The last thing Momo saw before her eyes closed and warm lips closed onto hers was a smile, a smile that meant much more to Momo than it would to other people. 

 

Momo could feel Jeongyeon's lips moving against hers. She didn't need to hear Jeongyeon's voice to know what Jeongyeon was saying. 

 

I love you, Momo. 

 

It didn't matter that it wasn't Christmas yet.  

 

This present was already enough for Momo.

 

i think i might publish a few christmas fics leading up to christmas, maybe two or three on christmas day. 

i hope you enjoyed this!