Finale

Sing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, Byul. Everyone knows you can sing and it’s no different from the other times you sung!”

 

“And everyone wants to hear your voice!”

 

“ This is a great opportunity to showcase your vocals!”

 

“You’ll be known as a vocalist too from now on!”

 

“I’m not singing!”

 

All of the pressure her members made her head go into a whirl. She looked at all three of them, seeing she’s erupted chaos. Moonbyul swallowed the guilt lumped in before running out of the practice room and into the composition room.

 

She sat herself in the office chair and stared at the piano, pressing one key at a time as she recalled the sole purpose of the meeting.

 

They all wanted her to sing.

 

She can’t sing.

 

She’s not good enough.

 

She’s the rapper of the group. Her voice is no match for the 3 well-trained powerhouses. Moonbyul saw herself as a disappointment. She knew she was capable of carrying a tune, but not compared to her members.  This wasn’t like a concert filled with their fans or a little cover she’d release. This was Immortal Song - where everyone was to critique her failure. And they wanted her to sing with them? Yeah, right.

 

As she played with the piano, she heard a knock on the door and before she could look up, the door opened to reveal the leader. Moonbyul swiveled her chair, her back facing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter