End

Smooth
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Nayoung was trying to sleep under the school' s tree durning lunch. But the sun was on her face, making her uncomfortable to take a nap, so she covered her eyes with her hand and finally fell asleep.

Meanwhile Nayoung was sleeping Sejeong was with Doyeon, Somi, Sohye and Chaeyeon eating while sitting on the grass. At first Sejeong didn't see Nayoung but when she did she had a brilliant idea.

"Hey kids" Sejeong said to the other 3 "follow me and watch this" 

 "But Sejeong we are eating" said Chaeyeon not agreeing with Sejeong's idea. Doyeon, Somi and Sohye thought the same, but felt also little curios about what will Sejeong do.

"Come on, maybe it will help you in the future" groaning Chaeyeon stood up with the others and followed Sejeong.
 
"Okay stay here and just watch" said Sejeong leaving the other three behind a bush about 5 meters away from Nayoung who was still sleeping.

Sejeong went to Nayoung and sat next to her. Not wasting any time she took Nayoung's hand which made her wake up because now the sun was hitting on her eyes.

"Huh? Sejeong? What are you doing?" Said Nayoung a little annoyed because she was finally having a peaceful sleep after so many exams and homework.

"It's just that, your hand looked heavy so let me hold it for you" she said with the charming smile she always gives when she's flirting, the problem is that Nayoung at that moments didn't find it charming at all. 

Nay

Please log in to read the full chapter