Imitation (JongYu)

A Nice Halloween For Jonghyun - Drabble Series

Imitation

 

Jonghyun was quietly sitting in front of his computer in the room he shared with SHINee’s maknae. He was alone at the dorm at the moment and he took the opportunity to do some online shopping. Halloween was coming and that’s why he was looking for the perfect disguise. He wanted something different, something unique, not just a skeleton disguise or any famous monster disguises. Hm what sort of disguise should I buy ? he pondered. He thought about it really hard for a while and kept looking at every websites he could find. Meanwhile his iPod was blasting music through his speakers. All of a sudden, SHINee’s ‘321’ started playing, it was a song that the main vocalist cherished a lot because listening to it always made him happy and cheerful. He also had good memories about this song, especially about the MV shooting and he started thinking back about SHINee’s leader: He really looked like Naruto that day…

Those images he still had of the elder made him start laughing. An idea suddenly popped up in his mind. Naruto ? It could be a good idea…

Jonghyun was a big fan of anime after all and more and more people used anime characters as a Halloween disguise. Naruto could be quite scary from time to time. A smile made his way on Jonghyun’s face and the short man went back to his computer’s screen. He knew what he was going to buy.

 

“Jonghyun, did you see Taeminnie’s phone ? He lost it again…” said a warm voice all of a sudden.

 

Jonghyun jumped a bit and closed the window he was browsing on. He turned around to face the newcomer and tried to look as indifferent as possible even though his cheeks were burning. The leader was looking at him curiously from the doorway, his hand still on the handle. The members were back.

 

“Hm...Maybe on his bed…” said Jonghyun, scratching the back of his head and avoiding the elder’s inquisitive eyes.

 

Jonghyun didn’t know why he was blushing or why he was hiding what he was doing, but he was just feeling a bit embarrassed, especially since the reason why he wanted that disguise in the first place was because Onew looked like Naruto in ‘321’. The leader shrugged, before walking into the room, heading towards Taemin’s pink covered bed. Jonghyun watched him attentively, the leader was really handsome, he couldn’t deny it, even if the way he walked and his behaviour were a bit odd at times. He was just too charming. Jonghyun lost himself in his thoughts filled with toned thighs and cute slanting eyes, but not for long as he was forced back into reality when someone appeared in front of him. Indeed, Onew had walked closer to the younger man in order to find out what was wrong with him, completely forgetting why he had come into the room.

 

“What are you doing on your computer ?” he asked.

 

Jonghyun’s cheeks started burning once again and the leader was way too close.

 

“Err...I...err…”

 

“You ?”

 

“I’m looking for a Naruto outfit for Halloween…” finally admitted Jonghyun, biting his lip.

 

The elder’s eyes widened in surprise, before a smile started adorning the elder’s pretty face.

 

“Do you need help ?” asked Onew.

 

Jonghyun didn’t know what to do, but he ended up agreeing with a simple nod. The younger man stood up so Onew could take his seat. The leader sat down, rolling his eyes at the main vocalist’s excessive politeness.

 

“You’re not going to fetch a chair ? We can share this one if you want. It would be more convenient” said Onew.

 

“This is too small for two people, hyung…” said Jonghyun, avoiding the elder’s eyes.

 

Onew looked at the chair, pondering. The chair seat was quite small, it was the typical office chair.

 

“Sit on my lap, then” said Onew, patting his own thighs. Jonghyun swallowed thickly, his eyes widening when he recalled his previous thoughts about those same thighs. He wanted to ask the leader to switch so he would be the one on the chair, but he knew how stupid it was since he was the shortest of the two. He ended up sitting on the leader’s toned thighs with very rosy cheeks. He opened up a new window and went back to the website, trying to ignore the elder’s hands which were now on his midsection and also the elder’s chest which was dangerously close.

 

“Oh, this one is great!” said Onew pointing at the screen.

 

A shiver went up Jonghyun’s back as Onew used his sweet voice so close to his ear. He clicked on the said link. It’s true...it’s really great…,thought Jonghyun, and quite cheap.

 

“Yeah I like it”

 

“You could ask Key for the makeup”

 

Jonghyun nodded before clicking on ‘buying now’. He did all the necessary steps for the buying process with shaking hands because the leader wouldn’t stop caressing his stomach. Fortunately, Jonghyun was wearing a sweater, not a simple tank top.  

 

“Well, I will go now if you don’t need me anymore. I’m getting hungry…”whispered Onew against Jonghyun’s ear.

 

“Ok-okay” mumbled Jonghyun, his eyes not leaving the screen.


He stood up a bit so the elder could leave. The elder stood up as well and planted a kiss on Jonghyun’s cheek while ruffling his blond hair. He then walked out of the room, oblivious to the younger man’s red cheeks.

 

 


 

Hi! So this is the first of a series of four drabbles !

I hope you liked it, tell me what you think :)

Minewnnie