1.Just one day

Love songs

✘Yoonmin 
✘Fluff

❧ Just one day,

Upon a calm and tranquil morning, Breeze cool and quiet as mint, the sun shining as warm as a baby snuggled in a cozy blanket. An alarm clock plays a sweet morning tune for a beat boy to wake. Soon enough after a few more consistent rings, he shuffles, twist, and turns and finally weakly sits himself up with a low groan. Looking at the clock as he gets up, he fishes inside his drawer before pulling out the socks and boxers he will start the day with. He sets them neatly on his un-made bed along with denim black jeans, black and a green checkered hoodie shirt. 7:09am, He saunters over to the shower to turn the water warm and after he's done he re enters his room with a navy blue towel around his wet and pale waist. Bleached blonde hair falls dripping with water, skin looking like it's been never been under the sun and soft as baby skin, thighs separated from each other as he carefully walks over to his bed with trails of water puddles behind him. 

He sniffs a little, removing the towel and rubbing it all over his body as it begins to dry. When he's done he leaves the towel on top of the heater as a habit. After slipping on his boxers and socks, he checks the time once again. 7:24am, His hands move a bit more faster than before. ' Hurry before it's time.' He tells himself in his mind as he runs over to the quiet and un-touched kitchen since last night. Grabbing the cereal from the top, a red bowl, milk, and a spoon, he checks the time again. 7:26am, He's already eating as fast as he can. Minutes later his bell rings by the time he has washed the dishes and placed them back, He picks up his keys and slips on his shoes before running down the stairs in excitement. 

" Jimin." His name is whispered and carried away by air. The thought of sweet banana bread just coming out of the oven comes up inside Yoongi's mind as he sets his eyes of the piece of cake and fluffiness named Park Jimin. His boyfriend of two years. 

Jimin's lips curve into one of his pretty and just adorable eye smiles that literally makes Yoongi's heart beat. It makes him wanna just grab and squeeze his cheeks while cooing at him with his habit of pet names. " Oppa~" Jimin says sweetly like hot apple pie in the mornings as he lifts his slightly little and muscular arm to wave at Yoongi who steps out of the building and wraps him in one of those tight hugs. Those that makes you feel like you can't just let go, those that makes you wanna stay in that embrace forever, that one where you wanna whisper ' I love you' so suddenly as you smell their scent. Yeah, that kind of embrace. 

" Oppa~ I missed you so much! I've waited too long to speak to you." Jimin links his arms around Yoongi's hair, intensifying the hug by pulling the one inch taller boy closer to him. 

" Jimin we just saw each other yesterday~" Yoongi chuckles, his gummy smile only looking truest when Jimin is around. 

" But I always miss Oppa." Jimin whines against in his ear, sticking out his tongue even though Yoongi can't see the portrait of cuteness on his shoulder. A pink flower petal falls on Jimin's nose making the boy put his lips together and blow it away. How long have they lasted in this hug? Pretty much ten minutes in a row but they never noticed, in fact this hug seems too short. 

" Yes Jimin. Oppa missed you a lot too." Yoongi nuzzles in his embrace, losing himself in his peach scent. Jimin is full of so many colors and fruits that makes him look very alive and awake in such an early morning. White army cargo with a pastel red shirt, decorated to have yellow and orange shapes at the bottom in forms of tessellated triangles. His honey brown hair combed to the side due to his bangs growing too long. 

" Oppa let's get going!" Jimin is the first to reluctantly break the hug. " Today better be a fun day you promised!" Jimin playfully says not knowing how much of a cute charmer he is even though his friends teases him saying that he cannot do an Aegyo but little do they know Jimin is the Aegyo. Well at least in Yoongi's opinion, Jimin has all the jams and hearts. 

" Yes Jimin, I promise you'll have fun." Yoongi smiles, his lips still pale since it's morning. He looks like a dimmed candle compared to Jimin but maybe later he'll catch some energy like the boy bouncing besides him while their arms are intertwined together. The two walk not planning to drive around today. Not a lot of people are outside except for students, people that need to work, those opening the shops, and some that take walks with their dogs or just want a good morning jug.

" Jimin I'm still hungry, wanna buy crepe?" He gummy smiles looking down at his bubbly boyfriend under him. The innocent face looks up at him, eyes big and brown, hot pink lips slightly shaped as he mutters a ' huh?' Before stretching into a wide smiles and nodding his head eagerly. But before they can even step inside the floral bakery, Yoongi leans down cupping the smaller's lips to kiss him first time in the morning. Their lips brush together lightly, Jimin wanting to feel more so he wraps his arms around the older's neck and pulls him closer. Now their lips have no more gaps and Yoongi is able to nibble on those plump lips. He just couldn't help himself! Jimin is too irresistible to not want to kiss him, he's too sweet to not crave his him, so innocent looking that it makes Yoongi's inner self want to become a wolf, a beast to show him the hot and y things he can do to him, meanwhile his formal self begs him to remain sweet to Jimin. 

Yoongi pulls away with another smile and Jimin giggles again. His cheeks mingles in different shades of light red and pink. Two years together and still Jimin is always shy and giggly, his stomach still carries butterflies, and he can never get enough of Yoongi. His morning, afternoon, and night drug. His knight and armor, his life, his happiness. " Oppa isn't it too early for crepe?" 

" Mmm. Yeah but the sweetness might wake me up." Yoongi nods and enters the shop, his arm automatically and unconsciously linking to his boyfriend's like he didn't ever want to lose him. They order two crepes and walk out. 

The warm snacks lay on their palms, Yoongi giving Jimin long glances as they ramble around together. The couple had no particular plans on what to do besides the movie they had planned at 10:00pm but it didn't matter to them cause as long as they were with each other it is already the perfect and simple date. However Yoongi's mind has worries and doubts, ' What if he doesn't find this day interesting?' 

' what if he's bored?' 

' Should I had prepare a bit more?' Yoongi scratches the back of his neck, the sudden quiet walk becomes disturbed when Jimin suddenly starts to sing to a song. Same sweet, girly-ish, High pitched voice fills Yoongi's ears. 

" Oh Oppa! Remember that time you made a song for me all because my voice inspires you?" Jimin takes the very first at the creme on top. He then lifts the strawberry with his teeth and tugs at Yoongi's arm. The older boy hums and turn to face Jimin who is bouncing up towards him. 

Yoongi chuckles once again and leans down to bite the strawberry, his small eyes lost inside Jimin's brown pupils. They both smile and tear apart the strawberry in half. " Thanks love." Yoongi says meanwhile the smaller boy nods. The older removes his arms and wraps them tightly around the smaller's waist, both smiling to themselves like new couples in winter. " Oppa i forgot to ask!" Jimin gasp like if has forgotten a very important thing. He alarms yoongi who halts and stares. " how was your day yesterday after work?!" Jimin eye smiles, making yoongi shake his head at how adorable this boy is! seriously how can such a human being exist? and what shall we do to make another just as special? Forget it, There shouldn't be more people like Jimin cause Jimin is the only special mochi for him and he shouldn't be compared to any other un-originals. 

" Aish, You know the usual as always. Going home tired from work. Now my job is forcing me to hand in written lyrics sooner than before and it's such a stress because I always got more work than that to keep up with-" Yoongi halts after notices Jimin's frown and furrowed eyebrows of discontentment. He hates it when the younger is not smiling, because his unhappiness makes it his unhappiness, his happiness makes it his happiness, his satisfaction is yoongi's achievement, and his love is yoongi's completion. No doubt. 

" What's wrong baby?" Yoongi softens his voice, like when someone is trying to make another person feel better with sweet talk. 

" Oppa..You're stressed." Jimin pauses and spaces out while thinking of something. " I know! I should visit today and make you a nice hot supper! help you clean around the house...um...make sure you sleep on time and comfortably." Jimin continues the list when suddenly Yoongi burst out into happy chuckles. 

" How can you be so sweet Jimin? I swear you're the most adorable person in my life. God i love you so much." yoongi looks up at the bright from the sun sky, The sun is now above and shining. He sniffs the scent of all sorts of goods that the wind carries away to share to other areas. For an example not far from Jimin and Yoongi there is a great birthday store that makes great cheesecakes and the scent is carried away and enters the noses of the two year couples. 

" I-It's because I love you Oppa!" Jimin's extreme blush is evident in his face and he bounces, lightly tippie toeing his feet to give yoongi a soft peck against his cheeks. " I love you too." He smiles while continuing to eat the crepe. 


The couple walk along the pavement to one of those empty parks that has no swings or anything. Instead you see this one isolated, clean, and beautiful with a flower hill from where they see pretty lilies. " Oh look Oppa!" Jimin un-links his arms and runs down the flower hill. He picks two of the lilies, putting one behind his ear and running back to Yoongi who stood and watched. The older smiles and lets his boyfriend adjust the flower behind his ear, both fitting well the bleached blonde and the honey brown hair. " Shouldn't it be about time to head to the cinema Jimin?" Yoongi looks at the time from his phone. 

" Aww..But it's so pretty here." Jimin puckers out his bottom lip. Again yoongi hates when jimin is not satisfied, he will never leave his boyfriend empty handed. 

"I promise you we'll come back after the movie." yoongi seriously swear, his face set neutral to expresses how dead serious he is. Jimin's pout promptly translated into another eye smile. 

" Okay Oppa." He bites his lips shyly and reaches out his hand for yoongi to hold, however the older took it, swung it over his shoulder and grabbed Jimin by the waist again. " your waist is my handbag." he joked with another gummy smile as they both head their way to the cinema. 


After the movie the two year couple exit the building along with other young pairings or singles. Yoongi a laughing mess meanwhile Jimin is a blushing one. " Ahahhahahahahaha I love how ahha!" yoongi almost chokes on his own laughter and he couldn't finish his sentence. He stops, leans against a pole to laugh his heart out. 

" Oppa not funny!" Jimin whines and pouts hard, the edge of his eyes threatening with tears and Yoongi's laughter abruptly and promptly stops into a halt. His heart sinks down noticing how teary eyed Jimin has gotten. The smaller boy didn't think much of it, Just that he is baby-ish and that he wants his boyfriend to stop laughing at him. The joke was that, Jimin twisted his tongue while trying to explain his feelings for the movie and it came out slurred.

" I'm sorry baby." Yoongi cups his cheeks, kisses both of his cheeks and nose arising butterflies to the brown headed's stomach. He sniffs quietly, leaning against the older's chest as an instinct. He settles his little hands on Yoongi's belt as the older wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him into a tight cuddle in the middle of the streets. " Let's go eat yeah? Before going to see the Lilies again?..." Yoongi offers timidly afraid of rejection but the boy under him smiles and nods his head sending Yoongi relief. Oh how much he loves Jimin is un-explainable, How can he make sure Jimin is satisfied? and happy to be with him?

" Let's go then." He whispers, Taking the younger's hands as they walk around looking for a good place to eat. Yoongi wanted pasta but Jimin craved for some meat, So they decided to go into this one public, small, and old little shop/restaurant that serves some real good food! Yoongi and Jimin are in love with the taste however they were not aware that the shop is closing down due to less customers. " Are you serious?!" Said Yoongi picking at half-way done plate of hot and red spaghetti. 

" Yep you heard me! I'm sorry kid but i can't do anything about this..." The old man hung his head low, Face full of wrinkles you can tell it in his face that he's tired, upset, and worried. Jimin quietly placed his chopsticks down not noticing the little drop of sauce that he has under his lip. The old man, sighed. 

"Surely there must be something we can do!" Yoongi replied but the mere sweet man shakes his head. Suddenly jimin's lips curved into a smile. 

" Oppa~ We can go around passing fliers so that this restaurant get's noticed." Jimin nods his head earning a smile from the latter. He was so proud of Jimin for who knows how many things. The old man shot his head towards Jimin, adjusted his glasses to his eyes, he squints his eyes before saying. " I'm sorry young lady...I thought you were a man." He chuckles to himself making Yoongi quietly laugh to himself as well. cherry red spread on Jimin's cheeks as he vigorously shook his head. 

" I am a boy!" 

" Well then why did i hear you say Oppa?! your parents taught you wrong kid! Yoongi is hyung to you." The old man complained to himself as he wiped the empty tables.

" N-ne..." 

" Don't worry sir, We will pass out fliers together to advertise this place." Yoongi assured handing him the money before leaving the shop with Jimin. The two once again held hands, quietly walking on their way to the flower hill that they went to. After a few more steps Jimin broke out and ran, jumping before laying down on the grass. " Be careful it's dark." yoongi joins, sitting on the grass while tilting his head to stare up at the crescent moon. " Come here Jimin." He says tapping his lap and the latter obeys. He sits on the elder's lap, and looks up at him with a smile. 

" Jimin I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Yoongi smiles after confession and so does Jimin. 

" I love you too Oppa." He bites his lips as Yoongi leans forward to lose himself in Jimin's peach scent. " I love you." He whispers again before laying back down on the lilies. He closes his eyes almost falling into a slumber. 

 


Yoongi Opens his eyes...The sky bright as blue orbs when it's illuminated by the sun. He sits up looking around him, Jimin is gone. The lilies have withered away, and his outfit is different. A sigh of despondency escapes his lips as he squeezes his fist together. He can still recognize and smell Jimin's touch and scent but alas it was just a dream. And a good goddamn dream that was It really brought him to tears and another heart break remembering that Jimin is no longer his. 

Yoongi now walks the streets near his home, same damn home that always seem to bring little memories of Jimin, and now what? He's done, he's over. In the end...He didn't satisfy Jimin's needs but at least he's happy with another man and Yoongi is happy because Jimin is happy......Is he really happy? 

Yoongi looks up to see a familiar honey brown hair, chubby cheeks, and plump red lips walking on the opposite side of the streets with him. The younger halts, mouth agape as they stare into eachothers eyes. A broken smile is formed from Yoongi's lips as he smiles and waves but Jimin looks away and continues walking past him like nothing ever happened. Yoongi thought to himself at this moment, Had it all been nothing? Has his most effort and love affected Jimin at all? Was he really so bad that he can't crack a smile even though it's fake? Can't he smile and wave or is that too selfish? 

The bleach blonde turns around just as the smaller was escaping. His eyes longing for him to come back, begging please don't leave me. 


" Can you please stay with me?" 


" Just one day" Lyrics.

If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there's a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes
I like that, your long, straight hair
Your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out
Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist
Yo ma honey, whenever I see you, I run out of breath
Like the streets of Myungdong, our BGM is the sound of breathing
Your voice when you say my name
I wanna be locked in you and swim in you, I want to know you more
An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery
I appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art
I imagine this all night every day because it's a meaningless dream anyway

Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day (just one day)

If only we can be together
(Do It Do It Do It)
I hope I can be with you for just one day
(Do It Do It Do It)

Having a party party with only you
(Do It Do It Do It)
I hope I can be with you for just one day
(Do It Do It Do It)

A party party with only you
If only I could do that, how nice would it be
If only we could go anywhere to eat and watch a movie comfortably
I would do anything girl
I'm sorry, maybe I'm too rational
But still, if you see me some day, smile
Maybe you resent me a little or no, a lot
I know, I couldn't look at you more because of my dream
Then just give me one day, even if it's in my dream, just one day
Out of all those words I had to swallow because of the excuse of reality
I'll pick one and tell it to you for sure
Let's meet when the lilies bloom and say goodbye when they wither
I didn't think I'd get over you easily but
Is it selfish of me to hope you are the same?
I'm still lying, saying that it's all for you
You are standing in the center of my life

Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day (just one day)

If you are and I are together, let's go time
24 hours, if I could only be with you
I'd kiss you starting from the morning
Can't forget to grab some brunch
I'd hold your hand and soak up the sun
It's not over yet, in the middle of a beautiful night
I'll confess to you, with the moon as our light
All of these things tell me

"If I have just one day, it's possible"

Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day (just one day)

If only we can be together
(Do It Do It Do It)
I hope I can be with you for just one day
(Do It Do It Do It)

Having a party party with only you
(Do It Do It Do It)
I hope I can be with you for just one day
(Do It Do It Do It)

If only we can be together
(Do It Do It Do It)
I hope I can be with you for just one day
(Do It Do It Do It)

If only we can be together

Can you please stay with me?


By: Julia Meilie 

Word count: 3600

Vote this chapter from 1-5