❝ TDS ❞ — Plotlines

❝ THE DESIGN SQUAD ❞ — Achieve your dream    ⋮    Plotlines are up
background
 
 
 
plotlines
 
plotlines
 
 
The Graphic Designer
Under the graphic designing course, this student from Harana University, aspires to be a well-known graphic designer and to modernize graphics to a newer style that everyone would be fond of.
status: available  ⋮  applicants: 0
The Remixer
He or She is not studying under Harana University but is interested in making music, making remixes. His or Her music has also gained popularity in youtube or soundcloud.
status: available  ⋮  applicants: 0
The Filmmaker
Filmmaking has been his or her dream since little. Now he or she is just a typical student in a typical university, editing videos as a hobby. He or she has edited some professional videos and some video montages for debuts, birthdays and weddings of relatives.
status: available  ⋮  applicants: 0
The Watty
Having a normal mainstream job, he or she writes in wattpad as a hobby but then grew popularity in wattpad through his or her stories and was then able to publish some of his or her works.
status: available  ⋮  applicants: 0
The Traditional Artist
This student from Harana University had chosen to take up the Fine Arts course. It focuses more on the traditional way of drawing and painting but the course has a range of art lessons to cover and that includes fashion, interior and a bit of digital.
status: available  ⋮  applicants: 0
The Animator
Caleb took up Digital Animation as his interest. It's one of the courses which requires effort and hardwork due to the many many frames and the amount of time need to be spent on work.
status: taken
The game developer
He or She has been interested in gaming since they were little and is still a gamer till this day. Due to their interest in gaming, they wish to be a game developer to make their own game and make their fantasy and imagination come to life.
status: available  ⋮  applicants: 0
image one / image 1
 
behind the
scenes
baklangbaboy
Here are the plotlines and I thank you for your patience and interest. Not all of the characters have to be students or students under Harana University, just a small emphasis on the plotlines. There will be an interview portion in the application form and i will need each plotline to have a special question made just for it. Here's the list. Comment to let me know if you're interested to apply, just to interact.
THE Graphic designer: What kind of graphics do you enjoy designing best and why?

the remixer: what got you interested in remixing songs?

the filmmaker: why do you make video montages or short films?

the watty: why do you think your story gained so much popularity?

the traditional artist: why do you prefer fine arts to digital arts?

the animator: what motivates you to work on such animation films?

the game developer: do you think you can make a revollutionary game that can get everyone involved like pokemon go?