Final

The only way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only this way

It's a hopeless dreams
A dreamer's wish
it's nothing but full of crap like what if,
Somehow, someway
Could you love me?

I wish i could ask you that
But the sad reality is
I could just love you this way.


Always here

" Thank so much for always staying by my side. Because I don't know how to endure this without you Chorong unnie,"
It was just after one week since you lost your dearly eldest sister in a horrific car accident. You can't sleep and so you called me in the middle of night. Your cracked voice which resulted from a long and sorrowful cry made me wanna run fast to you and hold you so tight in my arms to chase the tears away. There were nights where only silence and your sobbing that feeding my ears over the phone. I didn't care how long it took for you to calm down and finally drifted to sleep . It was fine that I had to stay up all night long with you just to make sure you aren't alone in your darkest night.

It hurt me to see you crying. I wish I could take all the pain away. I wish the tears would dry and you shall smile again. I wish I could make you a happy person like you always been.

"Hey, I told you. I'll always be here for you. Never ever hide your tears from me. Don't cry alone. I know you're not fine. Lean on me and cry on my shoulder, please. You need it." I told you again and again in between your sleepless nights. I want you to know that I will stay by your side, as long as you want me to.

The truth is, I need you more than you ever think. I need you to rely on me because i want to feel worthy for you. I need you to feel the warmth of my feeling. How it crave for some value and longing for you. The love and care that I always keep for you, I wish that somehow it manage to protect your pure heart and soul. I want you to believe in me, even when I clearly understand that you hardly put your trust on someone. I know how much you're afraid of getting hurt. Please trust me even just as your bestfriend. That's all I'm asking.

I can only love you in secret. Does it painful? To love but not to be loved back?
Yes it is.

 

Unspeakable

This love is never meant to be spilled out
To love you, but couldn't make y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter