Missing

Always

                                            Image result for im yoona

 

 

Jessica Jung, the CEO of B&E is busy typing on her computer. Her face shows nothing but a happy smile. In 12 hours her new summer collection will be launch and she will be there at the NY B&E store to officiate the launch. Nothing can ruin this beautiful day.

Well, that is what she taught until her phone start to ring…

Incoming call

Tiffany

 

She sighs. Honestly, she misses Tiffany. She misses all 8 of them. But she not going to answer it coz it will only make her sad.

 

“She probably just want to congrats me. I’ll call her back later.” She said to herself

 

A few seconds later her phone went off again.

 

Incoming call

Tiffany

 

She ignore it and resume with her typing.

 

Incoming call

Yuri

 

“Yuri?” she hesitate; to answer or not to answer. Shrugged. And she chose the latter.

 

Few minutes without phone calls and she is about to call her PA, her phone when off again

 

Incoming call

Juhyun

 

“Really, Juhyun? At this hour? Why isn't she in bed yet?.” she sigh. Well, who is she to deny the maknae. She always have soft spot for her little sisters.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Unnie.”

 

“Maknae, honey, I really want to talk but unnie is a bit busy right now.” Jessica said softly. She never want to break the maknae’s heart.

 

But little did she know that her own heart will break into pieces.

 

“Unnie, Yoona unnie has been missing for three days.”

 

Jessica is left speechless. She still trying to understand what Seohyun just said.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“What… what you mean Yonna is missing?”

 

Few second pass and it seems like Seohyun has given the phone to someone else

 

“Ssica.”

 

“Tae?” It has been almost a year since she talk to the leader. They have some issue to be cleared but right now all Jessica can think about is her little Rascal. “Where is my little rascal?”

 

Taeyeon sigh, “SSica, I… we don’t know where Yoona is right now. Did she calls you or texts you?”

 

“We talked. Last week. She said she has filming and she won’t be able to contact me until she done with it.” Jessica is now standing on her feet.

 

“She did. But they finish it 3 days ago. I called the production team and they said she left in hurry that day. We tried calling her phone and texted her but her phone is off.”

 

“Have you been to her home? Her dad’s place? Don’t you guys have schedules?” Jessica is losing her mind right now.

 

“I went to her home yesterday but no one was there. Her dad is not in Korea right now. We did not have any schedule this month. The company gives us a month off.” Taeyeon said calmly. She knows how panic Jessica is right now.

 

The young CEO is pacing around her room right now. Her mind wandering to all the place Yoona might be right now.

 

“SSica, I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon said quietly.

 

That makes the pacing stop, “No, it’s not your fault. Right now, I want all 7 of you to get in your damn expensive cars and start driving around Seoul. Around Korea if you have too. Don’t stop until my baby is found. I’m going to join you guys in 15 hours.”

 

“But, Ssica…”

 

“Now!” she hangs up and push the intercom button on her desk phone.

 

“Yes, Miss Jung.”

“Alex, I want you to cancel all my schedule for today. In fact, cancel all my schedule for this week. Buy me the fastest ticket to Seoul and I don’t care how much it will cost me.”

“But, Miss Jung, your new collection will be launch in few hours and…”

 

“I don’t give a damn about the launching! My sisters need me.” Jessica yell at her PA.

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the grammatical error :(