01.

The One and Only

 

"What would happen if you lost....everything you had..and just like that he was gone. My first love, what seemed like endless pain. Things that might never be fixed. He was....The One and Only.  

                                                                                                                                While I was on my laptop writing a report...Stacy kept groaning in boredom. She kept complaining how hungry she was, and how much she would so to get this or that. This girl would never stop complaining about her food issues. So I decided to treat us at the Dog-Cat Cafe.. The Dog-Cat Cafe had two buildings, one for the cats and one for the dogs. I wanted to sit where the dogs were on the balcony but, Stacy yanked me with all her power and we sat at the balcony.

"Hottie three o'clock."

"What do you mean? It's 4:31."

"No, you pabo-ah! Over there at the Dog Cafe."

"Their just a group of six boys hanging out on a regular day."

"Don't you think their cute? I mean look at that one, the one with the orange-blonde hair."

"Yah! Just stop staring before the call the police on us."

??? POV

While my group and I came to the Dog-Cat cafe, to work on some music and stuff. MoonBin was complaining that he wanted to go to the Cat Cafe, I was on his side. But noo, JinJin is making us sit at the Dog Cafe. When I was drinking my Iced Americano, I noticed MoonBin staring at the Cat-Cafe. Right at that girl.

"Hyung, are you staring at that girl?"

"What? Nooo...Pshh. no way."

"He totally is, you should stop staring at her. Before she figures it out, and calls the cops on you."

"Look! Look! Look! She's singing~" MJ pointed out.

Y/N's Pov.

"Your "Puss in Boots like eye gaze. Seems to have captured my heart, but I like it. I'll let you come to me."

 

"Wah~ Daebak Y/N!!! YOUR SINGING SKILLS ARE GREAT!" Stacy said out loudly.

"Hey! Keep quiet not too loud. We should be getting home. You're sleeping over right?"

"Of course, the whole week~~~ Or the entire time?"

"You can stay anytime you want. We both live alone."

"Real quick, I want to buy some pastries. Because we'll be doing an all-nighter again~!"

"But we have school..."

"SO?"

 

While I was walking to the Dog-Cafe, we ordered about thirteen pastries, and two more drinks. While I was walking, the guys from the balcony bumped into me. It spilled all over my favorite pair(s) of jeans,shirt,shoes, even my straight hair.

"I'm so sorry!"

"You should be sorry, or else you would be on bad side..shorty. Stacy~ I'm sticky..!"

"Go to the bathrooms real quick and try to dry off."

"Mkay.." I shot a glare at the guy.

"Sorry about my friend Y/N.. she gets hot headed sometimes. She was wearing her favorite pair of clothes. I'm Stacy."

"Haha, well I'm JinJin.. I'm still sorry for the damage for her stuff. This is MJ,Cha Eunwoo,Moonbin,Rocky, and our youngest Yoon Sanha."

Y/N's House.

When we finally finished our report. We went on our phones and checked social media. Stacy saw that Fantagio was holding auditions, and said I should audition. My dream was to become an Kpop Idol. But I never had the ideal of being one. I was always a slacker. Actually Stacy wanted to become one too, she said "I don't  have the talent." Even though her whole instagram posts are us dancing.