Chapter 1

Growing Distance

Little Legend:

(Y/n) - Your name

(H/c) - Hair Color

(E/c) - Eye Color 

------

Author's POV

 

   She didn't know how to feel anymore, staring at the guy wither her on the picture frame. She sighed, tears brimmed her eyes and threatened to fall down. 

'Is there something wrong with me? Am I that annoying?' She asked herself, brushing her (h/c) away from her face. 

He wasn't the guy she knew years back. 

They weren't as close as before. 

Before, they were inseperable. 

But... things have changed. 

He could walk in, do anything he wanted yet not notice the presence of his companion im the house, not knowing the longing she had in her eyes. The longing of his touch and warmth. 

Right then and there, the door opened, revealing the guy she loved and cared for. 

Kim Yugyeom

"Y-Yugy.." She stammered, looking the giant. 

He looked at her and smiled a bit, "Yes?" 

She looked down, tears threatening to spill, "No-nothing.," she said, choking on what she really wanted to say. 

The visible smile the man once had, became a frown. He suddenly became irritated, probably because of the lack of reasoning from the puny human infrom of him. 

"(y/n).. tell me." He said, his tone a bit threteaning. 

'There, he's angry again. Another fight.. welcome." She thought. 

"It's nothing, really Gyeommie. I just wanted to say goodnight." She said, her voice cracking the mention of goodnight. 

She slowly went upstairs, feeling weak and defeated. Tears subconsiously rolled on her cheeks. She went inside the guest room, where she was residing for the last few nights, not being able to handle his presence. 

On the other hand, Yugyeom was baffled. 

Baffled on his lover's actions. 

He decided to find out once and for all, as he quietly marched to their room, expecting her to be there, but to his dismay, a neat bed was found and no you.

He walked to the guest room, then heard your muffled whimpers. 

His eyes widened, thinking, 'Was I that ignorant?'

He slowly opened the door, peeking at the girl, trying to supress her tears through the pillow she had. 

Yugyeom walked next the bed, sitting on it and caressed her hair. 

Meanwhile, the girl was a bit suprised the shifting of weight and the sudden skinship. 

"(y/n)-ah.. can you please look at me?" The man said gently. 

The girl slowly looked at him, just letting the tears free flow from her eyes. 

Yugyeom was pained to see her like this, he wiped her tears away, and pressed his lips against her soft, plump ones, giving her a small, chaste kiss. 

"Love, why are you crying?" He said.

'Am I really going to tell him? Well, he needs to know as well..'

"Yugy, am I that bad? Am I too clingy? These past few days.. I felt like you didn't want my presence anywhere near you. You've been ignoring me. And by ignoring, even my own presence you can't acknowledge. It kills me everyday to see you come home, not notcing me, not noticing the efforts I try to make in order to please you. I've been tempted so much to break up with you, but I can't. Because I wanted to hold on, trying to convince myself we could fix this. These past few days, week actually, you aren't the Yugyeom that I loved. You aren't the Yugyeom that would shower me with kisses, that calls me princess and hugs me until I ask for air." She said. 

All that was heard in the room was her whimpers, and it was killing him, he was frozen. 

His heart broken at the state of his lover. 

He suddenly enfulged her in a tight hug, "I'm so sorry jagiya. I didn't know I was that inconsiderate. Please forgive me." he said, continuing to whisper sweet nothings into her ear, promising her everything wil fall back into place.