one

Clothes

Taemin goes to sleep at night and he wears the comfiest of boxers. An oversized shirt and hugs a Min-pillow( a pillow he puts Minho’s shirt over). Its blissful and calming. Even though Minho isn’t there with him, he sorta is. Especially when Taemin usually drifts asleep over the phone with his boyfriend. Not talking about anything really, just random clouds that floats over his head.

 

He wakes up early in the morning and looks at his phone, just in case there is a text from anyone(specifically Minho) and goes into the showers. He starts dressing up for the day after that, realizing its an important day and since he can’t get Minho to be by his side, he wears that light blue sweater that Minho loves so much.

 

He goes home at the end of the day, and it was rather chilly. He decides to wear the comfiest dark green hoodie he has. Also takes a selfie in it and sends it to Minho, y’know cause he thinks he looks cute and he wants Minho to know he looks cute too.

 

The next day he wakes up and realizes there isn’t much to do, so he falls right back asleep.  When he wakes up a little bit in the afternoon, right past 3pm he feels sluggish and needs a cold shower to sober up. But since there isn’t much to do anyways after that, he decides to put on his favourite pair of grey sweats.  Its comfy and loose and calms him down. Getting a text from Minho soon after, saying he's coming over and Taemin loves the idea of Netflix and chill.

 

This is how Taemin lives from day to day. Feeling perfectly fine and happy.

 

But that’s not really how Minho lives.

When Minho goes to sleep at night, he doesn’t get to wear his comfiest boxers. Because Taemin stole them.He wants to wear one of his comfy shirts and realises about half of em are gone. And when he calls the boy to complain about it, he gets distracted by the boy’s y sleepy voice and before he knows it, he has a and figures he doesn’t need boxers all that much.

 

When he wakes up in the morning, he sends a good morning to his sweet little piece of and gets a reply soon after. He gets into his showers and smells all nice and Minho-ish right after. He realizes its an important day and figures he should wear his favourite light blue sweater. But as soon as he opens his dresser, he realizes Taemin stole it too. He wears his second favourite sweater, a little pinkish and not all that manly but its comfy and he’s pretty sure he looks good in anything.

 

He goes home, and it’s slightly late and he’s tired. But he gets a cute selfie from his boyfriend and that sorta makes him smile a little ( a lot really). And he also realizes its rather chilly that night and he can’t wear his dark green hoodie because Taemin stole it too. And he can’t even scold the boy because he looks out-of-the-world adorable in it.

 

He sleeps and wakes up the next day. There isn’t much to do. So he goes back to sleep, waking up a little bit past 4pm. He takes a shower and figures since there isn’t much to do, he should go to Taemin’s apartment and spend some time together. The last time they saw each other was a few days ago. He needs some of Taemin to get him through the next few days.

 

He goes to the boy’s apartment, rings the bell and has a shirtless, y Taemin in a pair of comfy grey sweats.

“You should quit stealing my clothes.” Minho complains, eyeing the pair of grey sweats the younger is wearing. 

“Well, you could always take em off me y’know.” Taemin winks.

“I could take your own clothes off you.” the elder argues. 

“But you taking your clothes off me makes me happier and a little bit more hornier.”

 

 

 

 

author's notes: because i realise i do that to my boyfriend.well, i dont steal em. just make cute puppy faces till he gives em to me. but since he knows i like wearing his stuff, he'll surprise me by putting his shirt in my bag sometimes so i can wear em at home when i miss him. and i also a few of those boyfriend-shirt pillows. okay i'll quit rambling-hope you enjoyed this though it is pretty short.