three.

I Love You, I Remember You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback.

"Damn son, my favorite milk is out of stock." Jimin walked out of the convenience store with empty hands and he sighed as the image of him drinking his favorite strawberry milk kept replaying in his head.

 

Dush!

Jimin felt he bumped into someone when he was busy thinking about his drink and he fell onto the ground quite harshly since the other one was taller and firm than him.

 

"Ouch." Jimin winced in pain as he slowly got up on his feet again and before he could say anything, the taller one had already held his hand, asking if he was okay. He nodded, a tint of red spreaded on his chubby cheeks while he was trying to wriggle his hand out of the stranger's grip.

"I'm okay, don't worry. Don't worry."

 

"I'm really sorry. I was lost in thought and I didn't see you there." Jimin shook his head and mumbled a soft 'I'm okay' to the other one.

"Jeongguk."

 

"Hm?" Jimin fluttered his eyelashes continuously in confusion before he realized that the stranger was introducing himself.

"My name is Jeongguk, and you?"

 

"Just call me Jimin." Jimin brought both of his hands up to cover his blushing cheeks so that the latter couldn't see them but Jeongguk already noticed how the blonde haired was squirming under his gaze, cheeks reddened at every action Jeongguk did.

'How cute.' Jeongguk thought.

 

-

presence time.

 

"So... How do you two know each others?" Jimin broke the silence as he sat down in between the taller men, eyes brightening in excitement as he let out a soft squeal.

 

Taehyung quirked a brow up to Jeongguk as he looked at the latter who was lost in his thoughts, thinking of words to say before Taehyung mumbled.

"I'm his boy-"

 

"He was my boy bestfriend! We were childhood friends." Jeongguk shouted a little loud, cutting Taehyung's sentence as nervous sweats rolled down from his forehead, Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter