1/1

let me kiss you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time that Taehyung and Jeongguk kissed, it was when they were on a practice.

Everyone is panting hard as they keep on running through some choreography that Bang PD wanted them to perform. No one is saying any complaints because they know that if they would, they would probably get some punishment not only from Bang PD but the choreographer too.

Five times of dancing the choreography later, their choreographer finally called for a 15-minute break while muttering under his breath that Bang PD wants to talk to him on his phone. The members sighed thankfully, all of them immediately scattered all around the dance studio while going for their own water bottles.

Taehyung slumps down near the mirrors as he tiredly grabs his own water bottle. His hands struggle to open the water bottle, and when he notices it, he sighs as he thinks that his stamina has really run out. Deciding that he should probably work out on his stamina so that he couldn’t get easily tired, Taehyung momentarily closes his eyes. It is when he feels that someone took a seat beside him. He can already smell the person beside him. Taehyung smiles a little as he recognizes the smell. He finds himself leaning onto the person beside him, his eyes still closed. Taehyung giggles as he hears him heave out a deep breath.

“Hyung, you really need to stop making me as your pillow.” he sighs again. “Do I look like some rectangular object to you?”

Taehyung smiles, “But you’re so soft, Jeonggukie. And you’re warm too. I need something as incredible as you to be my pillow.”

“I really don’t get what you’re saying sometimes, hyung.” Taehyung can almost see that Jeongguk just rolled his eyes at him. “But alright, if you want to, I can always be your pillow.” whispers Jeongguk to his ears.

Shivers run down Taehyung’s spine as Jeongguk whispered those words to him. He tilts his head to face Jeongguk, not really removing his head from Jeongguk’s shoulder. As soon as Taehyung opened his eyes, he immediately regretted doing it. His face is only a few centimeters away from Jeongguk’s that he can feel the other’s breaths. Jeongguk and Taehyung stared at each other’s eyes for seconds, that is until Taehyung felt something hard bumped into the back of his head, causing him to lean in a little more to Jeongguk’s face, making their lips bump into each other.

Both widens their eyes as soon as their lips touched, clearly shocked about what’s happening. As soon as they both realized the situation they were in, Jeongguk and Taehyung quickly pulled away from each other that caused their water bottles to spill its contents on the floor. The two immediately feels their pants starting to soak, making them stand up from their seats.

Namjoon scolded the two as soon as he found out about it, sending them to the changing room with their faces blushing, probably out of embarrassment or simply because of the kiss.

 

The second time that they kissed, it was when they were messing around with each other.

It was one of those times where Jeongguk and Taehyung just keeps on messing around and playing pranks on each other. No one is really paying attention to the two as it is already a normal sight for the members. It’s also one of those days where the members have a free day, so everyone decided to stay inside the dorms and probably get their most awaited rests that they’re going to miss once the promotions started once again.

Jeongguk keeps on tickling Taehyung on his sides and to anywhere that his hands could reach, laughing as he looks at his hyung who is giggling uncontrollably. Jeongguk is sitting on Taehyung’s thighs while the other is helplessly lying on the ground.

A few seconds later, both of their laughters died down as they can feel exhaustion slowly taking over their body. Jeongguk shifts a little so that he’s lying on top of Taehyung, something that they usually do whenever they want to have some cuddle with the other. Taehyung automatically runs his fingers through Jeongguk’s hair, humming a tune that he had heard from the radio earlier. Jeongguk nuzzles his nose to the side of Taehyung’s neck, not-so-lowkey smelling his hyung.

Shivering at Jeongguk’s actions, Taehyung momentarily stops running his fingers through Jeongguk’s hair and quickly continues when he hears the younger whine. Taehyung chuckles at Jeongguk’s childish action, making the latter groan.

“Don’t laugh at me, hyung.” grumbles Jeongguk under his breath.

Taehyung giggles, “I’m sorry, Gukkie. Can’t really help myself from doing that because you’re so cute.”

Jeongguk gets up a little so that he’s now face to face with Taehyung. The younger squints his eyes then tilts his head to the side, “But hyung, from my view, you’re definitely cuter than I am.” he states firmly as he lightly pinches Taehyung’s cheeks.

The elder of the two pouts and shakes his head, “Nope, you’re definitely way cuter than me. That’s a fact because you’re our precious maknae.”

He scoffs, “Stop generalizing, hyung.” he deadpans. “Well, it’s true that I’m the maknae, but you know that aegyo is not my specialization, right? It’s more of your specialization, and maybe, Hoseok-hyung too.”

“Why can’t you just agree with me even just for once?” wails Taehyung. “You’re saying nonsense, Jeonggukie! Just accept what I’m telling you!” Taehyung cups Jeongguk’s face between his hands and lightly shakes them. “Aw, our oh-so-adorable maknae is irresistible. Let Taehyungie-hyung pamper you with hugs and kisses, alright?”

As Taehyung starts to leave kisses on Jeongguk’s face, the younger begins to laugh nonstop. Jeongguk tries to be freed from Taehyung’s grip, but it seems that his hyung is doing his best not to let him escape. He also tries to dodge the kisses that Taehyung’s giving him, and he successfully does it but only for a few of them.

The routine continues for a few more seconds that is until Taehyung decides that he’s had enough of all those dodges from Jeongguk. He holds Jeongguk’s face between his hands firmly but not enough to hurt the younger, and starts to do it again. Jeongguk continued to wiggle his face so that he can avoid the kisses from Taehyung.

Just when Taehyung is about to place a kiss on Jeongguk’s cheeks, the latter turns his head a little and when Taehyung finally aimed a kiss, it landed on Jeongguk’s lips.

Both of their eyes widen at that, now staring into each other’s eyes. It seemed like Jeongguk is the first one to realize the situation they’re in so he quickly pushes Taehyung off of him and swiftly runs to his shared room with Namjoon.

Taehyung, on the other hand, is left speechless on the floor as his hands fly to touch his lips, not noticing the small smile plastered on his face.

 

The third time that they kissed, it was because of a consequence from a lost bet.

To say that Taehyung is annoyed with his best friend is an understatement. He glares at Jimin who is sitting on the other side of the room, his lips formed into a saccharine smile. Every now and then, Jimin will mouth to him ‘remember our bet, Taehyung-ah’ that clearly irritated him to death. Taehyung is now regretting that he even made that bet with Jimin because he has a feeling that his best friend will win this one.

Jimin and Taehyung’s bet is if they’re going to have their sixth win for Blood, Sweat, and Tears or not. At first, Taehyung thinks that it’s really impossible so he confidently made a bet with his best friend that they wouldn’t get it today. Although deep inside, he wants for them to get their sixth win because that would be really amazing, he also kind of wishes that they wouldn’t.

It’s probably because of the consequence that Jimin had told him earlier. Taehyung doesn’t back out from any consequences nor dares, but the thing that Jimin had in his mind is really making Taehyung feel nervous. Because Jimin literally told him that if they will get their sixth win in Music Bank, Taehyung has to kiss their maknae. It wouldn’t be a problem to Taehyung because he always kisses Jeongguk on the cheeks, even sometimes his forehead or the top of his head. But his devil of a best friend just specifically said that he should kiss Jeongguk on the lips.

That’s what concerning him. He tried to convince Jimin to give him another consequence, but his best friend wouldn’t even budge. Jimin states that Taehyung should be thankful of him since he’s literally doing him a favor. Taehyung only rolled his eyes at that, now starting to regret that he even told Jimin about his little crush on their maknae. It’s just a crush anyway, so why should he do something about it?

Now, Taehyung fidgets with his own hands while waiting for them to be called on stage for the end of the music show. It seems like someone noticed that he’s nervous so they checked up on him.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Jeongguk’s voice startled Taehyung that made him jump out of his seat.

“Goodness, Jeongguk,” Taehyung clutches on his chest. “Don’t scare me like that.”

Jeongguk chuckles a little, “Sorry, hyung. I wouldn’t do that again.” A flash of worry was seen in Jeongguk’s eyes. “But are you alright? You seem nervous and I think that’s unusual.”

Taehyung tries to give the younger a reassuring smile, but it only made him frown. “You have nothing to worry about Jeongguk-ah. I’m just thinking about some things so don’t worry too much about me, okay?”

It seemed like Jeongguk still don’t want to let it go but he lets out a sigh as he nods. Taehyung feels Jeongguk take a seat beside him and it made him heave out a deep breath. Taehyung feels his body freeze as Jeongguk runs a hand through Taehyung’s nape that eventually made the elder calm down. He looks up at Jeongguk who is looking down at him then sends him a thankful smile. The raven-haired boy returns the smile, and Taehyung is sure that it made his heart skip a beat.

this, Taehyung internally curses as he looks at the screens of Music Bank. He blinks for a few more times to see if they really won for their very first sixth win, and when it didn’t changed, he guesses that he’s not really dreaming. That it’s real and he’s not hallucinating or imagining things. It also means another thing.

Jimin won the bet.

Taehyung curses under his breath once again then turns to look at his ex- best friend who is giving him a very annoying saccharine smile. He only sends him again a death glare before actually managing to put a genuine smile on his face as he faces the crowd and does their promise to the fans for the encore stage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter