JeongMi

Falling hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon have the bad boy kind of vibe. She is always with the 'play hards to get' personality. Yet, she is falling so hard for Mina. They've been dating for almost 6 months now. 

Their love live story are so sweet to be kept in secrets. They suddenly get too clingy with each other. Even the fans and members finds it obvious that there are something suspicious between them. 

The day the confess to the members that they are actually dating, the members didn't even shock with the so called breaking news. 

Jeongyeon and Mina are a real sweet couple. They really love each other so much. Jeongyeon really take good cares of Mina and Mina love Jeongyeon so much. She didn't even hesitate to introduce Jeongyeon to her family in Japan.

...

How can a relationship avoid arguements and small fights? No. Never. JeongMi couple fights are always so cute. Mostly they are jealous with each other closeness to the other members, especially Mina. The jealousy strike continue even when there's other artist confess that Jeongyeon is their ideal type. Mina will always feels insecure because yes, Jeongyeon is everyone girl crush. 

There's this one super random fine day where they have their practice routine as they always do. Jeongyeon keep on loosing her focus in the dance practice and she blames Mina for that. 

This time, their arguement starts because of the cute little y red outfit Mina's wear to their dance practice. Jeongyeon always thinks that Mina is really beautiful in red outfit. Jeongyeon like it so much when Mina wears anything in red. Mina in red is Jeong's favourite Mina. 

"You said you like me wearing red. Right?" Mina said since she finds her super annoying girlfriend keep asking her why she wears red again for today.

"Yeah. But it doesn't means you'll have to wear red for almost everyday"

"Why not? I want you to like me each and everyday!" Mina pouts and avoiding eye contact with the older girl.

Jeongyeon can now smile a little. She is super amuse with Mina words. She's ing want to kiss the cute Mina right then but not infront of the other members again. If they do kiss infront of them, the members will continue teasing them for days and night like they used to. 

During the half an hour break, Jeongyeon held Mina's hand and lead her out of the practice room. She pinned Mina to the nearest wall. A hand on the younger girl waist and another is caressing the girl fluffy cheeck. 

"Do you know how much I love you?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I don't know. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter