Two

Better Than Sleeping

"Ohmygoshhh~ I never thought that a human being can be this perfect! For god sake he is so beautiful I'm gonna die!! Kim Mingyu. Ohhh~ even his name is so damn beautiful!" Wonwoo thought to himself while walking to his home. He couldn't even sleep in class after the beautiful creature named Kim Mingyu entered the class. Mingyu sat 2 rows in front of him, making it easier for Wonwoo to observe his precious beautiful creature. "Ohmygod he looks so ing cute in that glasses!! ohmygod ohmygod I couldn't breathe properly!"  Wonwoo squealed as quite as he could while adoring Mingyu's face when he was wearing his glasses.

At home, Wonwoo is smiling to himself when he heard a voice beside him. "Auntie! I think Wonwoo hyung is crazy! He keep smili-" Jungkook's overly loud voice is cut by a pillow that Wonwoo throws. "What on the world is that for, Jeon Jungkook you crazy moron!" Wonwoo asks his cousin. "Wonwoo hyung~ why are you smiling all by yourself? Omo, I think I know~ You liked someone aren't you?Wooo~ Wonwoo hyung li-" Jungkook's word is cut by another pillow that hits him on the face. "Just go away you freaking moron!" Wonwoo says before walking to his room, leaving his annoying cousin.

Wonwoo is just sitting on his bed while thinking about Kim Mingyu, the most beautiful creation ever existed in this world when suddenly he heard someone knocking hos bedroom door. "Hyung~" Jungkook came into the room and sit beside Wonwoo. "Okay Jeon Jungkook, what do you want from me?" Wonwoo asked, feeling annoyed since Jungkook is disturbing his fanboying session. "Hyung~ don't be such a meanie! But anyway, can you tell me about this guy that you like huh? Since this is the first time I've ever seen you behaving like this after you broke up with that guy." Jungkook says to Wonwoo, earning a can-i-trust-this-kid- face from his cousin. "Aww c'mon hyung~ I promise you that I'll never tell anyone about this, including auntie! Please Wonwoo hyung~" Jungkook said while pleading, he is making a cute face and Wonwoo hate it so much to see that face. "Yah, I am Jeon Wonwoo not Park Jimin! That cute face thingy only works on your boyfriend! But, since I cannot stand seeing you making that face because it is so damn annoying, I'll tell you.." Wonwoo says to Jungkook. "Ouch hyung, that hurts. But whatever it is~ I know that you love me! Okay hyung, tell me about him!" Jungkook says, feeling excited to know about the guy who opened his cousin's heart. So, Wonwoo tell everything to Jungkook about his first encounter with the perfect creature Kim Mingyu until the first time he didn't sleep in class because of the perfect human.

"Woahhh~ seriously hyung? You didn't sleep in class? OH.MY.GOD that guy must be really attractive and handsome right?" Jungkook asks his hyung curiously. "You know what Jungkook-ah, he is beyond perfect! I still can't believe the fact that he is a ing human and he is learning in my class! Damn he is hella cute you know?" Wonwoo says, feeling all giddy inside when he talked about Mingyu. "Wahhh~ I cannot wait to see him tomorrow!" Jungkook says, earning a glare from the older. "Don't you dare Jeon Jungkook.." "Nonono.. That is not what I meant hyung! You know that I have my cute Park Jimin right? I just wanted to see him and witnessed his perfection~ Don't worry hyung! I'll get going now~ Goodnight hyung, dream of Mingyu!" Jungkook says before going to his own bedroom. "Ohgod.. I cannot wait to go and see him tomorrow~" Wonwoo thought to himself. He slept while the thought about a perfect guy named Kim Mingyu never leaves his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjajannn~ ~(^O^)~

Here is the second chapterrr!!

I love the idea that Wonwoo and Jungkook is related~ (multifandom forever!) lololol

And~ i love Jikook!! Any Jikook shipper here? ;)

So thankyou for reading my randomness! *bows*

Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote okayy?

Anyway, for me Boom Boom's fanchant is kinda hard~

But, i'll memorize it bcs Seungkwan made that! ^_____^

That's all for today, have a good day guiseee!

Boom boom out!