One

Want to go together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RINGGGGG*

It’s already 6AM and I better get up and be ready for school. Well, actually, I go to a university already. Yonsei University. I’m still a freshman and it’s been two weeks since classes started. So, I’m still in the stage of adjusting to college life. I have, so far, met three friends, Se Ra, Nari, and Soo Hyun.

“So Eun? Are you already awake?” Mom asked to check if I overslept.

“Hmm… yeah. Gonna stand up in a bit” I said while stretching.

“Okay. Just don’t sleep again. You’ll be late if you do.” Mom said as she close my door. I took a bath and got ready for school.

“Mom? I’ll go now!” I called as I was wearing my shoes.

“Okay. Be careful on your way and have fun!” Mom answered.

The weather’s a bit gloomy today. The skies are gray and it’s a bit windy. I bet it’s going to rain soon. Well, actually, a typhoon is expected to land today. I don’t know why our university hasn’t cancelled classes yet. I’m mean, it’s a waste of time going to school when classes are to be suspended because of the rain. It’s just a waste of time, money, and clothes. Plus, it’s hard to commute when it’s raining. It’s always hunger games while getting into a bus.

But, luckily, I was able to get on one at once. As I was headed to school, the rain became so heavy that the windows became moist and full of raindrops. I checked for my umbrella and couldn’t find it.

. I should’ve just stayed at home.

Annoyed, I fished for my earphones and plugged it to my phone when I saw an unread message. It’s from Nari.

“Lunch? Ramen XX?”

“Sure. Let’s just meet there. I’m almost near.” I texted back. And played my music on.

When I was 10 minutes away from school when the rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter