Final

Again

    I can only watch him from afar. The smile that he’s giving to the cashier as he pays for the coffee, it hurts me. That smile he used to give me, it hurts when he gives it to someone other than me. But what can I do.

He’s no longer mine.

   It’s been like 2 years since he told me he couldn’t do it anymore, couldn’t continue us. I was not sad; no I didn’t even shed a tear. I was mad. Mad because he couldn’t muster up the courage to tell it in front of my face but instead through text messages. And the fact that he left for England the next day when I didn’t even get the chance to ask him a simple why.

And I had to buy a new phone after that. And just like that I lost contact of him, until this day.

He picks up the two cups of coffee he ordered, I wonder who’s for the other one. As he turns around from the counter, our eyes meet.

For the first time.

After 2 years.

He looks quite shock to see me. He looks around the café before landing his eyes back on me.

 And I don’t know why I don’t look away.

  I can see his knuckles turning white as he tighten his grips on the cups.

And I don’t know why my eyes start to brim with tears.

 Maybe because I’m mad. Because I still have no explanation until today.

He seems like he wants to walk over to me.

But I close my eyes tightly because I don’t want the tears to fall and let him see how weak I am.

And when I open my eyes there is a woman. Standing next to him. Holding onto his arm and smiling.

He is smiling too. And then she kisses his cheek before taking the two cups of coffee in his hands and walks towards a vacant table. He is still standing there, looking for me. But I am not there anymore.

I was already outside when he was talking to the girl, his new love suppose?

I watch him looking around the café. And he can’t find what he’s looking for, I see a drop of tear falls from his eyes.

And a drop falls from mine too.

 


this is qutie short. sorry for any grammar mistakes. 

thank you for reading <3

comments and subscribes are always welcome hehe :3