The Date [Part 1]

Responsibilities
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the changed version of chapter three. A reader sent me a PM with an idea I might actually follow. When I finish this story, I might upload a Rated-M version with the original storyline. But that's just if you want to read that. Again, I am sorry for the last chapter. 

 

 

 

>Get ready for your date ;-)< Sana texted Mina.

>It's not a date! We're just talking<

>Of course you are ;-)<

>Stop it, Sana. Nobody uses that emoji anymore.<

>Oh I see. I have to take a shower, see u later<

Mina didn't reply anything after that message and started to get dressed. 

---

"Get up!" 

"What why? It's Saturday, I don't have to work today and Momo didn't call me." Jeongyeon groaned.

"But we're visiting Jennie today, so get dressed. Also it's already 1PM..." 

"Who's Jennie...?"

"Mina's little cute daughter?" 

"Oooh, Jennie. But why do I have to come with you?"

"Because I'll be gone the whole day and I want to be with you." Nayeon said blushing. 

The short haired girl sighed and got up, walking into the bathroom. "I can't believe I'm giving up my freetime for her." she muttered under her breath. 

After fifteen minutes, she was ready. "Alright, we can go."

"Don't you want to eat something first?" Nayeon asked. 

"Nah, I'm sure Mina has enough at home." Jeongyeon answered, grinning.

The bunny-like girl rolled her eyes and the two exited their apartment.

---

The doorbell rang. 

"Is it Nayeon!?" Jennie asked excited.

"Let's see. Do you want to open the door?" 

The kid nodded and sprinted towards the door, opening it, although she struggled a bit with it because of her height. 

"Hi, Jennie!" Nayeon exclaimed, kneeling down to hug the girl. 

Jeongyeon stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Mina laughed at the sight. 

Nayeon stood up again. "Jennie, this is Jeongyeon." she introduced her girlfriend. 

"Is he your husband?" Jennie asked curious.

"No. She is my girlfriend." 

"Hi." Jeongyeon waved at her. It was the first time that she met Jennie and she felt a bit uncomfortable because she never took care of a child before and now she was going to be with her for at least 5 hours. 

"Come in, guys." Mina said and the two stepped in. 

"Long time no see, Mina. You got prettier since I saw you the last time." Jeongyeon remarked.

"Thank you, Jeong. You too, I like your blonde hair, it really suits you."

Nayeon cleared . "I'm still here you know." 

Please log in to read the full chapter