Chapter One

Celebrity Bromance

Taemin received an offer from production of celebrity bromance. He was surprised because he always said to s that he want to appear in that show with his bestfriends. When they asked who he want to be with, he said of course Vixx Ravi or BTS Jimin. He always had this circle of friends. Even his fans know who his friends are. They said he looks like he had so much fun when he got to meet them on stage. Then Key hyung said “Yah, take a look at this, it has a name on it.” Jonghyun hyung then tear the name and it hase Kai name on it. Key hyung said “Yah, you totally forget about Kai already?’ When they mention Kai, the room suddenly silent. Taemin got up from his chair and went straight to the room. The other members look at each other. Key said “Did I say something wrong?” Onew hyung then said “ I think Taemin has problem with Kai. He didn’t go out with Kai nowadays. If Kai call him, he will ask me to tell Kai that he has things to do.” Key said “Oh, that’s why he always run away when EXO appear on TV. Why is he like that?” Minho said “I think it is related to Kai dating Krystal because when the news breaks, his attitude towards Kai totally change.” Key said “Don’t worry, I will go and ask him” All of them nod and think that Key will solve their maknae problem.

Taemin POV

I heard someone knock the door. Then I heard Key hyung said he want to come into my room. He open the door and take a seat beside me in my bed. “Taemin ah, can I ask you something,” Key hyung said with his concerned looks. “Yes hyung” I said to him. “Do you have problem with Kai, you can tell me. It’s so obvious Taemin ah. You are close to him but suddenly you avoid him ” Key hyung said.  I become silent and do not know how to tell Key hyung. “Hyung, I also don’t know hyung but it start when the dating news come up. My heart hurt hyung. I don’t know what happen to me but I feel betrayed, sad and disappointed. I know I cannot feel like this because Kai is my bestfriend. I suppose to support him but I cannot be hypocrite right hyung. I don’t want to be hurt anymore hyung. That’s why I avoid him. When he calls, I will try to make many excuses so that I will not meet him. I think almost 2 months I’m not going out with him. I only meet Ravi, Jimin, Moonkyu and Kwonho. When I know he want to join, I will make excuses I have things to do.Ottoke hyung, hat should I do? I must be crazy right?” Key hyung then said “Taemin ah, I think you are in love with him. That’s why you cannot accept he is dating Krystal.” “what hyung? I am not in love with him. How can i? We are both men. I have to be in love with girl.” I said with the angry face to Key hyung. Key hyung said “ Taemin ah, it is not wrong to fall in love with men. It is normal Taemin ah.” I said “ Then what should I do now hyung? What if he knows my feelings? What if the world know it too because I’m afraid it will shown obviously hyung. What if I cannot control my feeling?” Key hyung said “ Taemin ah, think of this as an opportunity for you to show him your feelings. You can know if he also share the same feeling with you.” You have to be strong and brave Taemin ah. Don’t avoid him like you did the past month. I know you also miss him right? Now go to sleep, you have to be fresh for tomorrow schedules right. You don’t want to meet him with swollen faces right. Now sleep ok baby?“  Then Key hyung left my room. Key hyung was right. I miss him so much but I know he does not miss me because he has Krystal, a gorgeous girl in this country. Everybody wants her as girlfriends. How lucky Jongin is. I cannot sleep because I have so many things in my head right now.