Prologue

Wall Between Us

Jungkook was walking through the dark school corridor that was only be lighten by a dim light.Only the sounds of his shoes sole was heard along the corridor.He was bringing himself to the art classroom to take his art equipment that was left by him.He was supposed to take his briefcase that contains his art equipment together with him when he left the classroom,but it seems like he forgot to take the brush.

Yeah.He knows he can just buy the new one just like how Taehyung suggested.A brush would costs hundreds dollar for him,but being the only heir of Jeon Empire-hundreds are nothing.

But Jeon Jungkook doesn't throw his things easily.He is taught well by his parents to appreciate what he owns.Morever,the brush keeps so many meaningful memories with it.It was a birthday gift from his parents .He frequently uses the brush since the day when he's just nothing more than an amateur in art subject  and  until the day called today,when everyone starts to call him- the master of drawing at the one point-more than four elite people keep suggesting him to sell his drawings.

People think Jungkook is good at drawing because he's a talented guy.Talented guy who owns golden hands as he's almost good at everything he's doing in his life.

Jungkook think differently.

Only Jungkook knows how many times it takes for himself to practice his art skills ,the brush also has witnessed every hardwork he has done to improve his art skills,as efforts would never betray Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles in satisfication when he spot his brush is situated well at its place.

Not wanting to stay longer at the school when everyone has already went home,Jungkook immediately left the art classroom and heading to the downstairs.

Suddenly,

He was stopped by a * piano sounds. (click * to get listen to the song played on the piano)

He doesn't get surprised to know someone is still at the music classroom even at this hour,because mostly the music club is having their extra class for anyone who wants to practice outside of the school hour.

But right now,the point is-the song that was played beautifully on the piano.

The song attracts him to move closer towards the music room,he was curious.Who play the song?In this world,there's only 2 person who knows this song.Himself and his first love.Jungkook dedicates the song for his first love but she doesn't seem to appreciate it much.And since the day,he remember himself stop playing or singing the song.

So,who's the third person?and how?

Jungkook could see the mystery person who was taking the copy right on his song without his permission through the glass located behind the classroom door.

He widen his eyes.

That girl.That clumsy and silly girl.That stalker.

Jungkook doesn't know she could play piano tho?

He was about to barge in the classroom and grab the girl's arm to ask her every question that's going on his mind.Perhaps he was out of his mind,at the moment.Who told the girl she could play his song without his permission???But suddenly his intention was stopped when the song stop echoed,a loud crash on the piano's keyboard is hear-creating an unpleasant sounds as the impact.She doesn't finish playing the full song,the song was only played half.

 And after that,the guy could heard a sobbing sounds.

Jungkook was shocked.

Yiseul was crying so hard,as if she was letting out every burden that she kept alone for all these time.

"Why I can't play it well?everyone could do it well but me..."

She gasped for the air while beating her own chest using her small fist.

"It's unfair..this is unfair.."

The girl kept muttering those words as if she was chanting an incantation, tears keep flowing through her cheek.

Jungkook's eyes started to be soften.

What does she mean by she can't play it well?Her skill was good enough to mesmerize people..

Jungkook thought to himself.

He doesn't know why but his heart is hurt to watch Yiseul being in such that condition.

As if she was screaming for help and yet no one could hear but him.Jungkook wanted to move forward and gives the girl a warm hug to comfort her,but as much as he wants to move his legs towards Yiseul,something was holding him from doing so.

Between them,there's a boundaries.

What made you become like this,Im Yiseul?