Sunday

Sunday (BTS VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Just imagine Taehyung as a reserved hyung here and not the cheerful one he always is.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

~KNOCK KNOCK~

 

 

“Hmm~~”

“Taehyung?”

“Hmm?”

“I heard from Seokjin-hyung that you are sick.”

“I—I am….I think..?”

Taehyung woke up looking dazed. He stared at Jungkook who was peeking at him from behind the door.

“Why are you there? I am not gonna pass my cold to you!”, Taehyung said looking irritated. Jungkook did not have to stay far away from him.

“No hyung! It’s not like that. I just thought you would go back to sleep.”

“Well I am not, thanks to you!”, Jungkook frowned at the reply.

“Please come inside Jungkook, won’t you stay with me until I fall asleep again?”

Taehyung asked in the sweetest way possible and Jungkook just melted. Taehyung was never the type to say something like this.

Of course, not wanting to miss the chance, Jungkook stepped inside and closed the door.

Taehyung pulled up his blanket and invited Jungkook inside.

It was really warm under the blanket.

Jungkook could see how flushed Taehyung was. He had a fever and a cold and Jungkook pitied his hyung but he must admit, Taehyung looked really y like that.

Taehyung was wearing a pajama and the buttons on his shirts had come off to a certain length where Taehyung’s bare chest was beautifully visible.

Jungkook swallowed hard when he saw the older man’s . He wanted to kiss and on it.

‘No no Jungkook!’, He said to himself. ‘Control yourself!’

Taehyung who had no idea what-so-ever just went closer to Jungkook and hugged him tightly. He put his arms around the younger male and held on him like a koala. He then put his head on Jungkook’s chest and closed his eyes to go back to sleep. He liked the warmth coming from Jungkook’s body.

Jungkook was still for a moment. Not knowing what Taehyung was doing and not knowing what to do in this situation. All he could see right now was Taehyung’s black hair and oh! It smelled so good. He put his hands on Taehyung’s head and gently massaged it.

“Hmmmm~~”, Taehyung let out a satisfying sound. Jungkook was glad.

For a while, when Jungkook was massaging his head, Taehyung was very still and not even moving. Jungkook thought Taehyung had fallen asleep and as soon as he stopped, Taehyung started to move again.

This time, Taehyung turned towards Jungkook and placed his chin on his chest. Jungkook just blinked as he stared in the lazy, sleepy eyes of his beautiful hyung.

“What?”, Jungkook asked, looking away from him. He was blushing.

Taehyung stood up from the position and to Jungkook’s surprise, he laid on top of Jungkook’s body. Jungkook’s hands instinctively went to Taehyung’s waist and held it, so as to not let the older male fall off him.

“Ahh, hyung?”, He said in confusion. Taehyung was acting different but he didn’t mind, the older man was being very clingy and he loved it.

“Kookie”, Taehyung said in a soft voice. Their faces were o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter