No longer a lonely grey world?

The Rainbow Of Our Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Before we met my world was pretty much grey, boring and predictable  I knew that love existed of course but I never could have guessed that the emotions attached to loving would be a literal rainbow.  Every day was what seemed like a new emotion that lit my world a whole new color.  Vibrant and beautiful, no longer boring and dismal.

                I worried for a while that my life had lost its flavor, that I would become bitter and lonely until the end of my days.  Then I met him.  We were friends for a while, things started to become sort of a pastel, if you will.  Hints, that maybe my crush was returned, slight brushes, touches and glances that had me blushing and at a loss for words as my best friend cackled at me from behind.

 

 

                I hadn’t realized until the day we met, just how boring and dull my world actually was.  I thought I had felt a full vibrant range of emotions in all of my young years.  Then we were introduced, and things suddenly changed.  I’d been in what I thought was love before, but no, it couldn’t have been, I must have been wrong because now everything was different and new.  I couldn’t wait to see where things went.

                He may be older than me, but his shy glances and stammering along with the near constant blushing to his toes told a whole other story.  He’d never been in a serious relationship or any at all really, so I would try to take it slow, he seemed almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter