1/1

Midnight Prank

 

It was already 1 in the midmorning when Mark suddenly heard his door from creaking. Darkness enveloped the room as he could only see through his dim-lighted phone screen.

 

"Youngjae, is that you?" he huskily groaned in between his sheets, almost a mumble.

 

There was no response, however, he felt a warm palm that grabbed his waist, pulling him closer towards a heated and well built body. Hurriedly, he raised a brow and glanced down to take a brief look at the person, who was suddenly clinging to him.

 

A sight of Jackson, beaming an adorable smile, appeared in front of him, "Miss me? Markie pooh?"

 

"What are you doing here, Jackson?"

 

"You don't look amaze. Don't you miss me?"

 

"Well... that's because you are creepy," they sat up as Mark casually fixed his wife beater.

 

"Ouch," the Hong Kong native clutched his chest and heaved a sigh.

 

"What brings you here?"

 

"Our fan was broke and it was extremely hot inside our room. All my fluids just appeared as if I was being steamed alive," Jackson threw his frustrations using hands off the air and explained in his usual exaggerated manner. "Jaebum-ah, that heartless person, went to sleep outside the living room without telling me and Youngjae actually slept there too so I thought I could sleep here... Can I?"

 

"Whatever, it's not my bed that you're sleeping on," Mark just shrugged it.

 

"At least, Youngjae isn't heartless like you and Jaebum," the latter stood up as he settled himself at Youngjae's bed, but he still continued to nag the eldest.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"What?"

 

"I asked you, what you are doing. Why are you hiding your phone? It's not a big deal if you're watching , Mark," Jackson giggled, completely wanting the elder's attention. He missed rooming with him actually, he never got the chance to nag him like this every day since he is quite busy with his frequent solo schedules.

 

"I am not watching !" the eldest retorted in a broken voice. "I'm chatting," he cleared out.

 

"Who are you flirting with now at this time huh? Your homies? Or perhaps your ex-"

 

"No. Stop asking," he grumbled, somewhat irritated.

 

"Why are such a private person?! I even tell you every of my little dirty secret!" Jackson whined like a baby, who wanted a complete attention. "Now, who's it?"

 

"It's my dad," he even raised his phone to show his chat box. "Satisfied?"

 

"You don't smile like a creepy idiot while texting your dad unless you're a complete . Tell me who are you flirting with."

 

"It's Jinyoung. Now, stop asking."

 

"Park Jinyoung? Like our Jinyoungie?"

 

"Why are you so surprised?"

 

"Dude, I am not even surprised that it's Jinyoung but I am honestly surprised that you're chatting with someone who's just across your room?! Why don't you get your there?"

 

"I already did awhile ago."

 

"Seriously, you guys handle things very privately," he amusingly responded.

 

Another deadly silence surrounded the atmosphere when Jackson decided to stop from talking but it wasn't anything new to him since he had gotten used to it. And since he wanted to get rid of his boredom, he decided to work out on the floor while playing a random song through his playlist.

 

"Wait, what song is that?" Mark suddenly asked.

 

"You don't know?"

 

"I won't ask if I know"

 

"It's Jay Park, dude. Which era are you from?" Jackson responded in disbelief.

 

"I like it," the eldest mumbled, eyes still stuck on his phone.

 

"I feel good while listening to this. It makes you feel y~"

 

"Oh! The lyrics were too sensual!" he exclaimed from hearing the chorus.

 

"Don't tell me you're planning to listen into it all night while flirting with Jinyoung?"

 

"I have a better idea," he chuckled. "It's going to be fun"

 

Mark Tuan was once pranked by one of his friends about a Justin Bieber song through a chat. He thought it was kind of a real conversation that he took seriously but in the end, he was devastated to find out that it was actually a song prank.

 

Right from hearing Jay Park's song, he immediately thought of a nice idea, and it's to prank Park Jinyoung with it's too sensual lyrics. Just thinking about it, Mark was already expecting a great outcome.

 

 

Tell jackson he could sleep here though yet he went to your room

Dont be jealous

Tell him im hurt

 

 

He decided to send the first lyrics, he actually chose it very well to pull it better.

 

 

when it's get to be this time
I think of u

Why are u suddenly spewing cheesy talks

Oh oh oh oh oh

Are u drunk mark hyung

 

 

He bit his lower lip and deeply giggled, "He asked me if I am drunk"

 

"Do you think Jinyoung will get on your hook," Jackson curiously asked when the eldest told him about his prank.

 

"Why not?" he smirked, too confident you can say.

 

 

Yeah i had a drink but
Its not because im drunk

Then what?
are you bored

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

I dont know what are we talking about

 

 

Thinking that Jinyoung looked probably confused, he chuckled from the back of his throat.

This is fun, he thought.

 

 

I'm sorry for always hitting you up this time

Oh ok
So you finally admitted that ure such a flirt

 

 

"He thinks I am flirting with him," he chuckled.

 

"Wait, aren't you?"

 

 

I really tried to stop
Don't misunderstand

That u wanted to flirt like this?
Everybody knows that ure a hoe though

 

 

His brows furrowed from reading the latter's reply and scoffed in disbelief, "He just called me h-hoe..."

 

Jackson laughed out loud, "Oh my god! I can't believe you got roasted!"

 

"Can I reply something that is not part of the lyrics?" he asked, somewhat bothered that Jinyoung just called him a hoe. Out of all the words...

 

"Then your prank won't made sense," Jackson shrugged his shoulders.

 

He decided to keep it cool and tried to focus on sending the rest of the lyrics, besides, he hasn't sent his attack card yet.

 

 

But that drink is in me
I just can't help myself

U need to sleep, i guess

The memories and experiences we shared
Keep crossing in my mind

Is this how you're planning to hit on me because this is somewhat lame mark hyung 

 

 

"He said it was lame," he dryly said, totally not finding it amusing anymore.

 

"You should see your face at the mirror to see how disappointed you look," Jackson laughed his heart out.

 

 

Im drinking water as well but im thirsty af

Like i could do smth abt it?

 

 

"He's completely roasting you, isn't he?" Jackson even more when he saw the response that he got.

 

 

My memories are fading
Refresh my memory tonight

You can recall it tmr when ure not drunk

Im ready to submit, get ready to get wet

What the , you're

 

 

"He said I am ," Mark's frustration eventually faded and giggled from reading Jinyoung's response.

 

"You might get an arousal with your own prank. I tell you."

 

"He's slowly biting my prank," he smirked, thinking that its now time to pull his attack card.

 

 

I will relieve your stress

Ure the one who's stressing me out

 

 

He his lower lip and chuckled in satisfaction.

 

 

Let's not dance around the subject
Me and you
We both want it right now

Are you sure?
You want it right now?

 

 

"Oh! Oh! I think he's getting the idea," Mark laughed and immediately sent the next lyrics.

 

 

The reason why i hit you up is obvious
Its not just to check if you're awake or not

The reason why im still awake is obvious too :)

 

 

"Look! I think he's hooked!"

 

"Let me see," Jackson glanced at their conversation. "Oh , he's obviously waiting for you!!!" he squealed.

 

"Let's confirm first" Mark decided to end his prank to directly ask Jinyoung about what he was thinking.

 

 

What reason?

 

 

His heart subconsciously raced from anticipating the latter's response. Thinking furthermore while listening to the song, he felt somewhat aroused.

 

 

 

Its because im still reading a novel

 

 

Mark stared at the response, unamused and totally in disbelief, as Jackson couldn't stop himself from laughing.

 

"Oh my god, he got you there!" the Hong Kong natived almost hurt his tummy from laughing. "Look at that emoticon. Oh ! This is so funny!"

 

"Stop laughing!" he whined and glared at Jackson.

 

"I love Jinyoung, he's too wise for your !"

 

 

Okay

You're not planning to send the whole song lyrics to flirt with me aren't you?

 

 

"He knows about it," he mumbled, quite disappointed of his useless prank.

 

"And you are the one who was played," Jackson gasped for breath since he couldn't stop himself from laughing.

 

 

You caught me?

I guess

How

you flirt better than this

 

 

At least, those words didn't disappoint him. He smiled like an idiot and enjoyed the flow of their conversation.

 

 

How do i flirt?

I dont know?
Maybe just crashing into my room without a word

You weren't expecting something, were you?

Well i thought the reason why u prank me is obvious

It is :)

Now what are u waiting for?

 

 

And from reading that response, Mark immediately stormed out of the room and completely left Jackson without saying a word.

 


"Hey, Mark! Where are you going?!"

 

 

 


 

A/N: This isn't proofread, and I dont't know what I am writing bye. Please tell me if you can't see the kkt emoticons :( !!