1: Impact

Janus

Youngmin sick. His head spinning. His vision blur and vague. He was never like this before. There was something wrong, and he knew why: Kwangmin far from him. They both were god of time. Youngmin look the future while Kwangmin remember the past. Since Kwangmin gone, Youngmin can’t read the future properly.

Brak!!

For the third time in this week, Youngmin dropped a vas when he lost his balance.

“Youngmin! Are you fine?” Jeongmin hold his arm tightly.

“I’m fine, hyung. Just little dizzy.”

“You need some rest. C’mon, I will take you to your room.” Donghyun hold his another arm while Jeongmin pick a broken vas up.

Youngmin shook his head, “No. I need some fresh air. I will go for a while.”

“You want me to accompany you?” Jeongmin said. Youngmin waved his hand as a ‘no’ right before he closed the front door.

“He is not fine. Everyone know that the future and the past is inseparable,” Jeongmin hummed. “Hyung, I want to bring Kwangmin back. I feel… guilty.”

“Same for me. But we don’t know where is him.”

“Can we search him at each land?”

“No. We can just entering a land if we want to life in there.”

“How about ask the occupant that land?”

“Even though we find him, we can’t bring him back. God move away if he want. You know it exactly.”

***

“Kwangmin, shut up and read your book!” Donghyun shouted from across the table since Kwangmin just moved his leaf book as his other hand tapped the table with his nails.

“It’s boring, hyung. Can we do something else? Anything that fun more than this?”

“Be quiet, Kwang. I can’t focus,” Jeongmin said, sending him annoyed glare upon his own book.

Kwangmin take a glance at his twin, waiting for his shout. But it’s never come. Youngmin never mad at him. Instead, he gave him a smile. Kwangmin, grinned from ear to ear, kept his rhythm.

“Kwangmin!” Donghyun and Jeongmin snapped.

“Why can’t you just read your book even one minute? You should be more like Youngmin. You give me headache.” Jeongmin said.

“And if you want to do something else, then leave. I don’t get what you mean by ‘fun’.” Donghyun added. He never meant it. But it was not first time Kwangmin heard it, and it would be last time his hyung said it to him.

Kwangmin stood from his site and walked forward the door, get out from the room, out from the house. Little did they know that Kwangmin also out from the land.

That incident keep repeated in Kwangmin’s head, even when he slept, like now.

“Yah, Kwangmin hyung!” Minwoo shook his shoulder to wake him up, but no avail. Kwangmin’ eyelids still close with tears, cold sweat, and trembling.

Minwoo bit his bottom lip. Not to admit that Kwangmin gave him afraid. Afraid if Kwangmin never wake up again.

“Hyung! Hyunseong hyung!” Desperate. Lastly Minwoo called his another hyung.

“What?” Hyunseong appeared from door.

Minwoo pointed at Kwangmin and know immediately. The hyung tapped Minwoo’s back to calm him down before kneeling beside Kwangmin and palming his forehead. A few minute later, Kwangmin started to breath properly.

“What did you do to him?” asked Minwoo.

“What do you think I did?”

“Oh, I forgot. God of dream.”

“And you’re God of fire. Why don’t you try to burn his bed? Maybe he would wake up because of too hot. And Kwangmin trembling, right? It could make him more heat. Oh, I forgot. If Kwangmin really get burning, you haven’t him to squelch the fire.”

“Don’t.you.dare.mention.him.infront.of.me,” said Minwoo with emphasized in each word.

“You guys give me headache,” said a shaky voice.

“Hey, Kwang? How do you feel?” asked Hyungseong.

“Before you change my dream? Bad. Thanks for it.”

“Yah, not me who give you your first dream. You dream it often since you always thinking of them.”

“Hyung,” Minwoo hissed.

“I did not mean it to you.” Hyunseong said to Minwoo.

“Not my fault. Remembering the past is my duty.” Kwangmin defensed.

“Thinking and remembering is two different thing, Kwang.”

“Whatever. I will go.” Kwangmin get up.

“Back to Y land?” Minwoo asked.

“Just to Neutral Zone. I will be back here soon.”

“If he back to Y land, why? You want to follow him or just say your yearning to him?” said Hyunseong when Kwangmin was not in sight.

“I know you miss him too, hyung. And you can meet him in your dream.”

“I’m not. But I can do it for you.”

“Didn’t I say it? Don’t mention him in front of me.”

The hyung sighed. “You really need water, Saeng.”

*****

a/n: i know it's short and lame and pathetic and many of lack especially at grammar. i will try harder at the next chapter. sorry for delay, i will complete it as soon as possible.

thanks!!